Ultimata (Fantasy WIP)

Good Luck! We’re all here to support you. ≧ω≦

4 Likes

Can i beta test?

1 Like

So, I have one last thing about the Prolog for you, which might be especially important for all of my testers.

Once I post the Prolog or send it to you personally, you will in fact not get the whole Prolog but rather part of it. You see, the Prolog will be rather long since it consists of two parts which will both play in the past several years before the actual storyrelevant events of my story and which is the reason why I decided to split it into two halfs and to released each of them in a certain interval, mainly because it will make things easier for me and because it might also make the job of the beta testers a little bit more easier. But back to the Topic. The first part of the Prolog (which plays during the schooldays of the MC when they were about sixteen years old) will be released in early december, while the second Part (which will play a few years after the events of the first part during the first months of MCs training to become a Agent of the D.S.R.) will be released somewhere in late december or early january.

22 Likes

Excellent!

1 Like

Great (20 excited characters)

1 Like

Can’t wait. I loved the demo since I first discovered it. I hope everything goes smoothly for you!

7 Likes

Thank you. :blush: I will try my best to not let you down.

Oh and by the way, I have actually still something else which I wanted to share with you. It is actually something which I found a while back, while looking for concepts for one of my more popular characters Selena. So this might be especially interesting for those of you who are interested in her. But back to the important part. You see, similar to Chris and Mia the MC met Lena also during their childhood. To be more precisely in Elementary School when they were both about nine years old.

Now, I found the following picture which is a good example for how Selena would have looked like when she and the MC met for the first time. I hope you like it:

Side Note: At a certain point in the story there will be a part where you will experience the First meeting between Lena and the MC in form of a Flashback, which will let you experience all the important (and partly even sad) moments which build the foundation of a great friendship between these two and ultimately even the moment in which Lena fell in love with the MC.

18 Likes

so cute

2 Likes

Given how cute Lena is I am sure that the flashback will be an overdose sugar

4 Likes

It’s prologue not prolog btw

Her cuteness will be the death of me.

5 Likes

Oh no , she’s too cute … MUST… SUPPERSS THE HNNGGG… me breathes in me breathes out me final breathes in HHHHHHHHNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG!:hugs:

2 Likes

I wish could agree with you, but sadly I can’t. You see, Lena had it quite hard as a child. Back then she was often bullied by her classmates and other kids her age, because of the bad reputation which her race has within the non-human community and the countless prejudices that are reputed to the Lamia’s (even though most of them are nothing more than exaggerations). During her whole childhood Lena never had any real friends (outside her village) and usually was left out by the other kids. Some kids have even gone a little bit too far with their bullying. It partly even got so bad, that even someone as optimistic as Lena lost most hope of ever finding and having any real friends. Luckily, everything changed for her to the better when she met Mia, Chris and of course the MC.

12 Likes

Then she needs definitely infinite hugs, from the mc

8 Likes

That’s so sad :frowning: I don’t even like women but I think I’ll make a playthrough to romance Lena. Poor girl.

4 Likes

My sentence was worded weird, I don’t like that

Just point the direction where these heretics reside and I shall burn them for the sin that is bullying Lena.

4 Likes

Literally me sacrificing my heterosexuality for Lena. I’d kill anyone who would try to hurt her tbh.

9 Likes

Obviously, I like women. I mean, I’m one lol. What I meant to say is that I don’t like women romantically as in I’m not attracted to them.

But Lena is so cute and precious I’ll have to make an MC just for her. She’s so lonely :cry:

8 Likes

Yeah, forget that comment. It was one of those “you’re in idiot” moments for me. But I agree with you 100%

2 Likes