Ultimata (Fantasy WIP)

Do you mean from the eight elder Dragon’s or in General?

The eight

May I ask why that is

Sorry, I just noticed something. I used my old notes with one of my old concepts to answer your former question and because of this I sadly gave you a wrong answer to your questions. Ok, lets try it again.

There are other descendants of the eight elder Dragons besides the Dragon MC, three of them to be more precisely. One of them is a descendant of Kaguya, the other one is a descendant of Tarik and the last one is a descendant of Feng.

Sorry again for this little confusion.

8 Likes

Epicfail moment

Yep. Well, happens even to the best of us.

2 Likes

Will there be something similar for the grey wolf or kitsune MC like how Zeus hates the dragons.

We will be able to fight a god as another race beside Dragon, unless the answer is too spoilerly.

Sadly, not for the Kitsune. However there will be a similar sub-plot which involves around Odin, Freya, Loki and the Grey Wolf MC.

I believe this part from my earlier post will answer your question:

1 Like

Thank you for answering. I just wasn’t sure if that meant just base interaction(enmity, words and such) or actual fighting.

For the dragon mc can we turn invisible by bending light around our body?

The Dragon MC will be able to learn most of Lyra’s light-manipulative powers, including the ability to create indestructible light barries, the power to teleport almost anywhere with the speed of light, the ability to rapitly fire lighting fast light projectiles towards your opponents and yes, even the ability to bend the light around you to make yourself invisible. Of course it will need lots of training and exercise until you actually manage to fully master these powers.

5 Likes

Is the dragon MC stronger than the other races or they are all about equal?

The different MC’s are all more or less equal in terms of powers.

5 Likes

To be sure

All the MCs can learn it or that changed and now it’s the dragon’s exclusive

No, I was only talking about Lyra’s specific powers. The other MC’s can still learn light-based magic, but these spells won’t have the same scope as the inherited powers of the Dragon MC.

3 Likes

Wait does the dragon mc chooses who they’re descended of or is it set?

Its preset.

Yep, it is already pre set. The ancestor of the Dragon MC will always be Lyra.

1 Like

So umm, there is one last thing I would like to ask you. A few months ago I ask you if some you might be willing to test the new demo and get the chance to read it before I officialy post it here in the forum. On this way I had hoped to get a little bit feedback and maybe even change a few things before everyone gets the chance to read it. Now, its been quite a while since I asked this question and I only wanted to make sure if those of you who already expressed their interest for being a tester back then still are interested or not? To be honest, I would understand if you might have lost interest.

11 Likes