Ultimata (Fantasy WIP)

Could you tell us the Abilities of the Lhoran (If its not to spoilery) or didn’t you finished that?

2 Likes

Sure.

As I already mentioned in their description Lhoran were skilled hunters who possessed incredible agility, swiftness and lightning fast reflexes which they could use to navigate even through the densest forests, as well as heighned senses which allowed them to track even the most tricky prey.They were also famous for their incredible aim and accuracy. There are even some rumours that the most experienced fighters among the Lhoran could hit their targets with their eyes closed. Then there are their natural talents, which lie in their high magical capabilities (which allows them to easily learn and master some of the more complicated magial arts) as well as their minor soul-manipulative powers (which allows them to enhance their bodies to a certain degree). Lastly the most unique characteristic of the Lhoran is their famous fighting style, for which they rely heavily on their soul-manipulative powers. While fighting, Lhoran pluck out several of their feathers from their wing and use their soul-manipulative powers to turn them from simple soft feathers into deadly dagger-like quills, which they then use as projectiles against their enemies. Thanks to their lightning fast reflexes and incredible high accuracy they rarely miss their targets. Also, since they use their own Soul Energy to enhance them, they can still control their feathers even after they already throw them and can, for example, alter their flight path so that their feathers would still hit their targets even if they might miss on the first try.

3 Likes

Eh sorry but i meant such things as their Ultimata. But thanks

@BrachydiosX
Can the Dragon race use their gravity manipulation on themselves to make them lighter and in turn making them faster or is it only used to attack with?

1 Like

Oh thats what you meant. Sorry, misunderstanding.

The strongest ability of the Lhoran MC is called Featherstorm, a powerful skill which belonged to one of the most skilled and renowned Hunter’s among the Lhoran. For this ability you will cover your whole wing (including all feathers) with your Soul Energy and then unleash all of your feathers with one graceful movement in a giant deadly storm of hundreds of homing razor sharp quills.

2 Likes

Sounds awesome

Gravity Manipulation can be used for more than just offense and on more people than just your opponents. You can also use it to manipulate Gravity for yourself, your allies and your entire environment.

2 Likes

Old demo? When is the extended one coming?

I don’t know yet for sure. I’m trying to give my best to finish it as fast as possible, but I’m quite busy right now with college and don’t have as much free time as I would like. Still, I’m trying to finish everything as soon as possible and my aspired goal is to post the new demo with the reworked version of my story at the beginning of December.

5 Likes

If its just half as good as I think I wait till december 2019 for the Demo and would be happy

6 Likes

Well, there might be certain choices in the future which could allow you to stand up against some of the more cruel deities and gods (including Zeus) and while at first you probably won’t be able to do anything meaningful to them you can at least annoy them into oblivion.
Also, you would be suprised by the actual powers of the MC. You see, due to their inherited powers the MC has a great potential to become a unstoppable force which could even best some of the most powerful non-human beings in terms of strenght and prowess.

Also regarding Zeus. There will be actually some sub-plot which involves around Zeus and the Dragon MC. You see, Zeus feels extreme hatred towards the eight elder Dragon’s because of how his last fight with one of them ended. During the great war between Gods and Dragons Zeus fought against Feng, the elder Dragon of fire, and lost the fight by a large margain. Even with the help of Hades and Poseidon he didn’t even came close to defeating Feng. In the end Feng could have even killed him but instead decided against it with the reason that in his eyes, he (Zeus) wasn’t even worth killing. This defeat was the greatest humilation in Zeus’s existence which still haunts him to this day. It is also the reason for his undying hatred towards the eight elder Dragon’s and Dragons in general. And well, since the Dragon MC is a descendant of one of the eight Elders it should be no suprise that Zeus probably won’t be your biggest fan upon meeting him for the first time, but maybe its better this way.

Also who knows, maybe in the end you (as the Dragon MC) would even like to try to finish what your Uncle once started so many millenias ago.

6 Likes

So are they kinda like Hawks from My Hero Academy? ( very fast, can use feathers, can use them as blades etc)
Would they be able to fly and use the feathers to rescue people like him too?

Well, they could use their feathers to aid others in combat or other situations. However, they sadly aren’t able to fly since Lhoran only possess one single wing, which drapes down from either their left or their right shoulder like a cape.

1 Like

Can you learn some magic that will make you fly? (maybe air magic or gravity manipulation)

1 Like

Well, there is flight Magic but its sadly not as effective as you might imagine since its strongly affected by the weight of the user. However, if you would combine flight Magic with Gravity manipulation to alter your weight you might actually be able to fly almost completely freely.

Though, if you would really like to fly there is a much easier way, just pick the Dragon MC. The wings of the Dragon MC are strong enough to support their whole weight and allow them to fly without much trouble.

3 Likes

Meh, I don’t like him anyway, I’m up for making his life miserable.

5 Likes

Good I was planning to play as dragon mc since the beginning, now I feel even more reassured with that decision lol.

5 Likes

i don’t know if this question as been asked before but how powerful are the other MC ancestors compared to the dragon MC ancestor

1 Like

They are all extremly powerful and belong all without a doubt to the strongest non-humans in history. However, even with their immense powers and abilities they still aren’t able to fully match Lyra’s powers, but honestly it shouldn’t be a suprise. I mean, there is a reason why the eight elder Dragon’s count as the strongest non-human beings.

1 Like

Since a Dragon MC is a descendant are their any other descendents like us