Ultimata (Fantasy WIP)

Wow, how long lamias live? Did the autor mentioned the lifespan of the RO races? :thinking:

2 Likes

Maybe, i wouldnā€™t know, that thread is way too big to check what was said and what wasnā€™t IMO, we should ask him

1 Like

So, an immortal lamia would be even worse than Jormungandr given enough time.

1 Like

If they work like real snakes, yes, youā€™d end up with Super Shenron after a few eons

2 Likes

Iā€™d be okey with that, just need to learn some shapeshifting spells and grow bigger lol.

4 Likes

Were the puns worth it? :joy:

We both know that Sirius never had a chance with Lena.

Currently Larence/Laura has caught my eye.

As for Siriusā€™ type, Iā€™d have to go with someone he gets along with who hasnā€™t tried to harm his family in any sort of way and has good taste in cars. :grin:

I just went with the default name Riku for the time because Iā€™m a huge game nerd and that name istantly made me think Kingdom Hearts.

How to even begin describing that dream (other than unusually detailed)? :sweat_smile:

1 Like
1 Like

Iā€™m practically sacrificing my heterosexuality for Selena.

Wait who was that again? Shoot, lemme scroll up

DM it to me on our private sewer thread so that you wont clog up this one

2 Likes

You mean like Nyxā€™s heterosexuality which is as straight as a noodle?

Iā€™m not sue if they went through a name change (though honestly, I do kind of think that maybe Lawrence/Laura should have one, gender neutral name so that you know the two are pretty much the same person), but they are certainly the one that fascinates me the most of the ROs due to their situation. Could potentially be the one of the ROs that I feel like Sirius could develop romantic feelings for.

That said though, Iā€™m going to wait a little before I fully claim who Sirius would like; need to see some character interactions to see who would click with his personality in some way (and if the click is one that has a possible romantic trigger).

Iā€™m not joking @Fay; itā€™s ridiculously detailed for a dream. And the only reason it stopped was because my brother woke me up. :sweat_smile:

No, no, Itā€™s just that i cant remember all the ROs, thatā€™s all.

Lmao I havent even met selena and iā€™ve already decided to marry her

Well, you better start writing then because i still wanna read it.

Im going for lena anyways, Now she has a cul-ā€¦ Fanclub. Thatā€™s interesting

1 Like

Iā€™m still partial to the harem and the trap personaly, even if the harem isnā€™t an option, you can always play with the flags or headcanon it

1 Like

Oh, another Lena stan. Welcome to the cult club! :sparkles:

2 Likes

Wow, so many new post and question. Oh well, time to answer them.

You are at the right place then. To be honest, I kind of always likes the more unusual and unique characters in stories and games, which is why I tried to fill my story with as many unique and unusual characters/ROs as possible. I mean besides Lena weā€™ve also got a shy Succubus, a energetic Zombie, a sadistic Spider and a mischievous Trickster (just to name a few).

Well, I might have good news for you. You see, as I mentioned some time ago you will meet quite a few unique characters during the course of the Story, including several gods (such as Odin, Amaterasu and Zeus), famous historical personalities (such as Arthur Pendragon, Charlemagne and Abraham van Hellsing) and even some legendary mythological creatures (such as Fenrir, Yamata no Orochi and yes even Medusa and her Sisters), which you will be able to interact with. Now, while most of the interactions with these characters are more or less quite basic and limited, there are also those (especially around the mythological creatures) who will be a lot more detailed to the point where you might even be able to build a actual friendship to these characters (and if you play your cards right maybe even something more personal :wink:).

Yes she does. At certain periods in her life, like a normal snake, Lena will shed the skin on her tail. However, this whole process is extremly embarrassing for her and she usually tries to avoid being seen by others (especially the MC) during these periods, because for her being seen like this is more embarrassing than being seen naked. However, it is important to note that, while she sheds the skin of her tail just like a normal snake, she still keeps her normal size. So donā€™t worry, Lena wonā€™t be constantly growing through her Lifetime.

Lamiaā€™s can get up to seven hundred years old and even older if they take good care of themself.

Well, I would suggest Chris even though sheā€™s more the motorcycle type.

7 Likes

Can we antagonize them? I doubt we can do something really meaningful against them, but if we are able to at the very least make their life more difficult the time they met us (mostly zeus) Iā€™ll be very happy with it.

Awww ye babey

This demo is a literal goldmine THANK YOU

Can you juggle so many characters, though? It can be pretty stressful for one person to handle so much writing and developing.

This actually brings more questions about lamias.

1. Do they give birth or lay eggs?
  2. Do they have periods like regular human females?
  3. What do they think of actual snakes, do they think itā€™s a holy animal or something like that?
  4. You once stated that they were monogendered, how do they reproduce? Is it with magic or something else?
  5. How do they feel about snake puns?
  6. How do they keep their tails clean and healthy? Does it require a lot of body products?
  7. Can they communicate with normal snakes?
  8. Are they immune to snake poision?

Thank god. I wouldnt want a Snakezilla as a wife. Pretty sure I wouldā€™ve been crushed lmao.

Imagine having to remember your most embarrassing and cringy moments for 700 years. R.I.P.

By the way, is it possible that theyā€™ll lose old memories due to living so long and experiencing so many things?

5 Likes

KILL ZEUS, KILL ZEUS, KILL ZEUS, KILL ZEUS, KILL Z-

3 Likes

Fay over here with the real questions that need answers, now Iā€™m wondering similar things about the others ROs, like Felicia and Chris.

It might be quite challenging, but if it makes the story more enjoyable for you Iā€™m more than willing to take the extra effort. Also, I wonā€™t introduce all these characters at once. As I said before, I would really like to turn my story into a series consisting of several books.

Lamias, just like Dragons and Harpys, lay eggs even despite their partly human-like anatomy.

No, they donā€™t. However Lamiaā€™s (as well as other demi-human races) have something which is similar to the estrus cycle of mammals and which only occurs during a full moon. You see, the Full Moon has a powerful effect on female demi-humans, which makes their carnal desires more pronounced and reduces their self-control.

Side Note: Kitsune, Grey Wolfs, Raijus, Dragons and Lhoran are also demi-human races.

They love them and see them as some kind of distant relatives. Many Lamiaā€™s even keep them as pets.

Due to being a female-only race Lamias normally have to look for a potential partner and mate outside of their communities. Once they found someone who piqued their interest, they usually wonā€™t rest until they managed to win over their heart and to claim them for themself. This is also the reason for Lenaā€™s unique demeanor and behaviour towards the MC. She sees in the MC the perfect partner and wants nothing more than to win over their heart and to spend the rest of her life with them. Also, it doesnā€™t matter if the MC is female or not. Thanks to a special alchemic procedure (which the Lamias are famous for) Lamias are able to reproduce even with partners of the same sex.

Every Lamia thinks different about them. In case of Lena she doesnā€™t mind them as long as they arenā€™t to cringy.

Lamias keep their tails clean through the use of special creams and lotions which are specially made for them. Also, they usually spend several hours a day with the care of their tails.

Basically, this is how this whole procedure would look like for Lena:

Yes, they can and quite good actually. If they wanted to they could even make actual conversations with them.

Yes, they are. However they arenā€™t only immune against snake poison. Lamias have a full immunity against every type of poison.

Non-Humans often forget some of their memories during the course of their lifes, but in the same extent as we do with our memories (or do you remember everything from your childhood?).

5 Likes

Sure, just ask the questions you would like to know and I try to answer them as best as I can.

4 Likes