Twine thought feeling?

What are your thoughts on it I’m considering using it it’s very simple to coding use but I don’t know how flexible it is. What are my fellow forum goer thought?

Depends on what you want to do. If you’re not big on programming, and just want to make a general interactive story, it’s perfect. Open Twine 2, and everything is pretty self-explanatory. [[Put double square brackets around links]] and it automatically creates a new passage for you. Repeat until you’ve written all your passages, you’re done, and can export a single HTML file to share and upload. ChoiceScript can be pretty daunting to just get started in.

If you know just a little programming and want to mess with variables and formatting, I might go with Twine 1, it’s a bit more intuitive and well documented for simple programing.

If you want to do really complicated things, you’ll need to know/learn CSS or JavaScript, but can go further than ChoiceScript in the end.

Some things Twine does natively that ChoiceScript can’t: easily replace text within paragraphs, put links anywhere, change the interface and way it displays things. Twine 1 has a sidebar which can display stats beside your text.

While using Twine, I do miss ChoiceScript’s native link ability to set variables and leading text BEFORE going to a paragraph. You can do something similar natively in Twine 2, but it’s not very intuitive and makes for cluttered code.

So I’ve been looking up the house now are you with her set up. Crusader kings two i’m seeing him play that on a local scale intimate.