TV Shows & Movies

Has anyone seen Mr. Nobody? As a fan of choices, you should check this one out. Very interesting.

Is it a television show or a movie?

It’s a 2009 movie starring Jared Leto.

Still need to watch that movie.

Currently I’m watching Gravity Falls and Mr.Robot

@P0RT3R, at the same time?

Never heard of either of those.

+1 Mr Robot!

Finished season 1 of Gravity falls, season finale was great, now I just have to wait for season 2 to finished.

Paused watching Mr.Robot atm, will continue soon.

Started watching Sword Art Online today which I am really liking so far.

Guess it’s time for an update, finished watching Sword Art Online, was a nice series.

Went to spectre some weeks ago, very nice movie, lots of action and lots of bond, james bond.

And I went to the premiere of Star Wars: The Force Awakens. It really is a great movie, 10/10

I don’t watch much tv but movies and series are awesome.

things I can watych over and over without tiring are
V-for Vendetta
Attack on Titan

I recently watched Death Parade for the third time, it is such a great anime considering in only has 12 episodes. I seriously can’t recommend it enough.

Started the Expanse… ten times better than I thought it’d be, but I can’t remember a single character’s name.

And it’s time once again.

Finished watching One Punch Man, and it was amazing. I cannot name a single bad thing about the anime and thus I can highly recommend it. It’s the ultimate combination of action, comedy, story, epic characters and great artwork.

I started watching Seitokai Yakuindomo, a friend recommended it to me, and it is probably one of the funniest things I’ve watched. It has some of the lewdest humor I can think of so it kinda is not suited for watching in the living room but, well, it’s great. Very funny.

Next to that I also started watching Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso, also known as, Your Lie in April. It looks gorgeous, the story so far is very light but can get pretty deep and a tad dark at some moments but it truly is lovely. I myself love music, any kind of music, from pop to rock to electro to classical, and this anime is full of it. Or well, classical music that is and the music in general in this one is great. Besides that it also has a nice art style, as I mentioned a great story and lovely, highly detailed characters, which is needed since this is for quite a part a romance story.

Hm, it feels weird. I’ve never actually posted such a short yet in depth “review” of something here on the forum.
Sigh… This single post is pretty much better than everything I have posted and written in the past :smile:

Today I finished watching Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso / Your Lie in April
Today I broke…
Today I cried…
I can reccomend this series with all my heart, it is, and I’m not lying, an 11/10

I can! It’s fanbase, it’s cancerous, and it’s spreading like wildfire. Seriously, G+ has become Saitama fans’ lair.

Anybody have anime recommendations yes I know of one punch man also to others I recommend hunter x hunter and sword art online

I haven’t watched that much anime but I can recommend Girls und Panzer, Gurren Lagann and Your Lie in April (Your Lie in April is amazing)

A thread about TV shows and movies, and still not a word about Deadpool?!

I still need to watch it because there is the problem of me not being able to see it in the cinema thanks to the minimum age you need to be to watch it.

Deadpool was very funny in my opinion ^^ I like his dry humor and everything ~

Anyhow, I just recently came to watch the TV Series Lucifer.
Has anyone ever heard about it?

In my opinion, one of the best TV series I watched in a long time.

The broken wrists part killed me. I could watch over and over and never stop laughing. Ryan Reynolds was made for Deadwood.

Favourite TV shows so far:

One Piece.
Jessica Jones.
Shadowhunters.
Grimm.

Movies:
Deadwood.
Ant-man.
Age of Ultron (I’m basically a Marvel geek.)
The Raid 2 (seriously, how do those guys stay conscious!?)
Dale and Tucker vs. evil. (If nobody has watched this film. I highly recommend it. It adds a hilarious twist to college kid slasher films.)