TV Shows & Movies

Just talk about tv shows and movies that you like!

Is Ben 10 the most powerful Superhero in the world?
If the various CoGs/HGs/WiPs were movies
Teen Titans Go!
I want to know you better!
Top 10 Fav Tv Shows
Star trek Original series vs Next Generation
Fallen Hero sneak peek preview

TV Shows
Lost Girl
Being Human
Spartacus
Face Off
Dexter
.Hack//Roots
LEXX

Movies
Harry Potter
Star wars
Fast & the Furious

to many to choose from lol

Harry potter

Top Gear
Lord of the Rings
Star Wars
Match of the Day
BBC News
The Big Bang Theory
Elf
Men In Black
Robin Hood
Gladiator
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

@Redgrave By Star Wars do you mean both trilogies? Also, I have no idea what Match of the Day is.

Battlestar Galactica, the trench detectives and ancient discoveries, Red Dwarf, Looper and Star wars and some of Star trek

@fantom its a football show.

@Nocturnal_Stillness Original football or overpaid football?

@fantom overpaid football.

My favourite TV programme is Planet Earth, I enjoyed every minute of it BBC at it very best

Favourite film the Jurassic Park trilogy first film is good second one:can’t not stand it the book is better third one: ok, there is a fourth one coming this year

Scrubs, Community and FlashForward
Favorite movie i just don’t know but i like lord of the rings, the expendables

Movies I like: Lord of the rings, phantom of the opera, Jurassic park, Sweeney Todd, Star Wars, Matrix, the deep blue sea TV shows I like : The Nanny, Buffy the vampire slayer, Faceoff, anime and The Hollow Crown.

Lord of the Rings has, in my opinion, the GREATEST fantasy world ever created. J.R.R.Tolkien was a genius.

Who do you support @Redgrave? I’m a Liverpool fan.

Films: Shawshank Redemption, Braveheart, Groundhog Day (Cheesy, but I love it!), Indiana Jones, Star Wars -original three of course - the other three were {insert expletive}.

TV: Amazing Race, Outnumbered, The Middle, Anything with Derren Brown, and no week would be complete without MOTD!

@andymwhy Newcastle! Also, I forgot Indiana Jones! How could I miss that out…

@fantom I prefer the original trilogy, the newest films weren’t as good in my opinion and I really have no idea what episode 7 will be like, although I think they’re overdoing it a bit, sadly. And yes, footballers are vastly overpaid. But if nobody went to football matches/watched football, I guess they wouldn’t be. It’s mainly just a handful of tycoons at the top of the ladder outbidding each other, and wasting tons of cash. I don’t even know what I’d do with £300,000 a week!

@Redgrave Great result over Chelsea at the weekend - even better after they just signed Ba.

George Lucas first talked about making 1, 2, 3, and 7, 8, 9 back in the eighties. Can’t believe he’s actually getting around to it now - even if it is just a money spinner.

Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Hell on Wheels, Mad Men, Spartacus. HBO and AMC tend to be my first stop for T.V. shows. Sons of Anarchy is another one of my favorites.

As far as movies, I don’t get into movies all that much. I enjoy a good gangster flick every once in a while like The Godfather or Scarface. Other than that, I don’t watch many movies.

cartoon net work (about every original show is included that didn’t sell out and become about 3 seasons of the same thing) I love the movies Doomsday , yes lord of the rings,never saw the last star wars but i know the plot,and the movieThe Shining.and every Tim Burton movie he has ever had part in the making.

Hm, well some favorites of mine are Pan’s Labyrinth, Metropolis, Battle Royale, The Wave, the original Star Wars trilogy, Reservoir Dogs, Apocalypse Now, Inception, Ghost Dog: Way of the Samurai, and some others I can’t quite think of at the moment.

Not many tv shows have recently caught my attention, save for Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad.

Films: Alien, Aliens, Predator, Predator 2, living dead trilogy (night, dawn and dead originals) evil dead trilogy, star wars 4-6, jurassic park 1-3 dark knight trilogy, Indiana Jones, Stand by me, REC 1+2 i can go on and on

Tv: red dwarf, quantum leap, sliders, walking dead, game of thrones, naruto, monty python series and films.goodnight sweetheart, knightrider (original) knightmare, dogtanian and more lol

As you can see I like a lot and my genres vary.

the weird part about reading these is that i have seen most of the movies ,i’m not a big TV show fan.