Trust Me, Obey Me (WIP) - 09/26/2022 CHAPTER 1 COMPLETE REWRITE- 33,900 Words of Story

Oooh, thank you so so so much!!! I super seriously appreciate that!!! I’m so glad to hear that the rework is such an improvement! It’ll probably get more finetuned as time goes forward, as well- I’ll likely go back and change a few things here and there, dial it in even more, perhaps make more options for choices even. It’s very much a “I need to get to the next story point” moment right now hahaha! Thank you again!!

1 Like

Ooof, I know what caused it too! I might flesh out that ending scene a little more- I wanted it to be heart rending, but also not overstay its welcome, you know what I mean? I really appreciate you taking the time to play!!

2 Likes

I enjoyed your story and the vibrant prose. An excellent portrayl of children. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Oooh, thank you so much!!! That really means a lot!!

3 Likes

Awww, the first chapter with the relationships between the children are so cute! I can’t wait to explore our powers and relationships further as we age. I like it so far!

3 Likes

I think i might have missed an update

Hey this is super underrated, I love this! This is really good storytelling, you got me hooked with what’s up right now. This really should be more popular than it is, this is a good story

10 Likes

Is the author taking a break or working on an update, either way take your time.

2 Likes

I’m late to the party but seriously this wip is gem and i’m sorry to myself why I refuse to read it the first time. But yeah I like it too much and hope to see more of this.

4 Likes

Then nothing changes; obedience will continue at 0 because, for me personally, the very notion of “obeying” or anything similar irritates me. However, trust may not go far with me either because I don’t put much faith in people unless it is absolutely essential.
In the case of the noble, we point out some of the rash decisions they make and attempt to take charge in order to get them to obey us, unless it’s a two-way situation in which it pertains to both sides.

i love the revamp of the first chapter, it’s really cool. so the MC is supposed to control one element? or all of them?

I actually almost cried when our parents ship was blew up. This wip is getting better each update

2 Likes

We can control all of them but the more we use one the better we get at using that element

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. If you want to reopen your WiP, contact the moderators.