Trinity WIP (there's something on post 467)

Yes vivaldi to me he like Loki

1 Like

5/20/19 update

Theres the chapter two now and some changes on chapter one. Also changed the combat stats to percent and adjusted it a little You guys might wanna restart from chapter one or you’ll be really underpowered. SORRY ABOUT THAT.

Typos, misspellings, bug reports of any kind and feedback is really appreciated. Tnx

11 Likes

Uhmmm guys I just found out that there’s already an interactive novel that’s entitled Trinity sooo…

Any suggestion for a title? Haha… I can’t think of anything, tips for coming up a title is fine too.

1 Like

Well, I may not be the best when it comes to naming things, but how about “Nauticus” or “Nauticum” the latin words for Sailor. I think that sounds like a relatively good title and has a nice ring to it. Also, it would fit with your setting.

5 Likes

Oh yeah that have nice ring to it. But let me think for a while. Can I use them if I can’t think of a title?

Tnx for the suggestion. This bring a lot of idea to me specially the latin word part, maybe I should use some latin words in my story. Heh tnx again.

3 Likes

Sure, they’re all yours. Also you don’t need to thank me. I really like your story this far and I simply wanted to help you out a little.

3 Likes

I feel there more this little girl meet the eye of a ship

1 Like
Sasha's life goals
  • Sink the big bad ship
  • kill every one in the big bad ship.
  • Get Luka to make me some coffee.

:fox_face:

6 Likes

Hehe, who knows. Just remember all trinities are 50 years old.

@Hearts yeah… You should give up on the cofee… Unless you plan to tie the knot with her.

@BrachydiosX I know you said don’t thank you, but still… Tnx! Runs away.

4 Likes

I hate plot armor…

1 Like

The reason there’s a plot armor for the first two actual battle is because they are just there to fulfill certain requirements.

On the following battles there wont be a plot armor… Well except for that one certain major battle that is still very far ahead. So yeah you can expect that there wont be a plot armor on the next battles.

1 Like

I really like the story kept me on the edge of my seat.the only thing is when I was playing a girl it will say I was playing a man. Really good I really can’t wait for more to see what happens next.
PS can you put in more scenes with our crew and team a choice to spend not just with one person but two people or three people from our team

1 Like

Sure I’ll work on it. Also can you tell me were is the part where it says you’re a man thanks.

I’ll do my best and hope you liked the story.

I’m only here for Luka, don’t need to spend time with anyone else :grin:

1 Like

Does her family count as anyone else cause I don’t know if you already but Luka is the family first type.

Also why do I feel like no one is spending time with Gaston and Wilson are they too bland or something or is it just a matter preference?

Luka and her family are all invited, but mainly Luka. It’ll be an equal relationship because we’ll both get each other coffee.

1 Like

Let us hope you both survive the war and get the happy ending you both deserve.

1 Like

Yas a new update is here. I don’t have a lot of ideas for titles, but I have World of Ships, The naval Frontier, Fleet command, And some other names. Also, I’m aware the titles are kind of cringy. Sorry for that, that’s all I can come up with for now.

1 Like

Don’t worry about it I really appreciate your help.

Also I have a list of title that is very cringy too like “Guardians of the Sea” I slam my head on my bed when I wrote that to my list. Right now now I’m leaning on the title “In High seas” but keep the suggestion coming everyone, it lets a lot of idea flow in my head. Thanks a lot.

3 Likes

Alright so I played through it again and I have more to say I guess.
It seems to be this game actually punishes specialization of skills since it looks like that when we use our best skill in ship battles like let’s say gunnery, the next option to use the same skill again is greyed out. If this is the route you are going for, then may I ask how do we make most of our skills high? I still think we should have a bit more interaction with our ship, since I picked Bahamut, and wew tsundere FTW. I wonder also if we get to upgrade our ship in the near future. Things are much more detailed than before, and hey the characters, specifically Gaston, have quite a lot of depth on their personality and mind, which is great. There are still typos here and there, but it should be ok to understand, since typos aren’t the biggest issues in a CYOA. I also found some interesting tidbits here and there.

It’s has instead of have, and the hair details is a bit redundant.

Bridge my man.

Improve

I took a female gender and wew. I think the pronouns were still male.

Considering Oliver ain’t a girl, I believe it should be him.

The king is male and it seems the wrong pronoun is used.

We went to the port but it stated it was the coast. I’m guessing it means that the Bahamut was apparently on the coast and not on the port apparently.

Unless the ships of this timeline have lots of advanced automated systems, I don’t think that 70 people died and I believe thousands would die instead.

You forgot to add gun lad.

I believe I picked Myra instead of Milo so yeah looks like a typo.

Same thing earlier. I picked a female gender here and it seems to be the name pronouns are still used.

So that’s it usually. One thing I do note is that each event that happens ends quite fast unlike other wips. It changes quite a lot and though it’s more detailed, I think making the events in the story longer helps a lot. It will take more time, but it sure gives a lot more detail than ever. I think one example would be the house party for graduation. I expected a lot of things happening, but it was quite short and plain to say the least. So yeah, still needs more details. Also noticed the plot armor. But overall, it’s getting better and better. Also, like I said earlier about how the game plays out regarding the MC’s skills, please help me.

3 Likes