Trial of the Demon Hunter - Volume One of Demons Among Men

Can’t wait for it to update on Apple. Can’t wait to try.

1 Like

Whoops…I already found a couple bugs in the witch fight. I fixed them on my copy, but it might be a while until I can send another update.

So any idea as to when the update might come out on Apple? the suspense is killing me!:skull:

1 Like

Usually Apple updates an app a week after it’s been submitted, so my best guess is that TotDH will be updated on Tuesday, but possibly Monday.

EDIT:
Good news! Another update is now out on Google Chrome, Amazon and Android, fixing the bugs in the witch fight. Hopefully it’ll be out on Apple and Choice of Games’ website soon.

1 Like

The update is finally released on iTunes. The extra content certainly helped round out the game and I’m very curious to see what happens next.

2 Likes

Great! I’m downloading now.

1 Like

Glad you liked it! :slight_smile:

EDIT:
A little late, but just to let you all know, the newer update which fixed some bugs is now out on all five platforms.

EDIT EDIT:
I’ve just submitted another small update that fixes about 50 little bugs, so hopefully that will be up in the next week or so.

A new update for TotDH is now out on all five platforms! The update is a small one; basically, I just fixed about 50 little bugs, but it will make things smoother and you won’t encounter anything annoying, hopefully.

EDIT:
Another update is out on Android, Choice of Games’ website and Amazon, everyone, and it will hopefully be out on Chrome and Apple soon. You can now save your game in preparation for the soon-to-be published sequel, Captive of Fortune. :slight_smile:

EDIT EDIT:
I thought this was cool.

2 Likes

Over the past couple months, TotDH has went through quite a few updates. The improvements include new content, substantive editing, improved character interaction, achievements, and bug fixes, and you can now save your progress in preparation for the soon-to-be-published sequel, Captive of Fortune.

8 Likes

Trial of the Demon Hunter is back on Apple, everyone, and an update is out for all of the platforms. You can now explore more chambers in Lord Sarrivan’s castle. Pretty soon I’m going to submit a new update with more content and another illustration.

3 Likes

Trial of the Demon Hunter has been updated! The update includes new art, bug fixes, and character bios. If you like my story and haven’t rated it on the application store yet, please consider doing so.

1 Like

How do I save my game for book one so I can import my choices into book 2?

There should be an option to do so at the very end.

There wasn’t there were only options to check the facebook page, merch page, e.t.c, and an option to ‘end the game book’ which just takes you to the standard end game screen. Where it says ‘play similar games, email me when the new game comes out . .’

Yeah I had the same problem, after my character looted the underground part of the castle, the roof colapsed and the game ended with the imp crying for my PC. I didnt have the option to save my game.

@SaucyMinx
Hmm…I’d send a report to CoG. That must have happened on their end after the last update.

1 Like

Just found this super old rough draft of the cover art for Trial of the Demon Hunter from like 2012. My friend drew it and then later on it was reimagined by my spectacular artist, Werner Mueck.

3 Likes

Glad you liked the demo! I recently sent an update for Captive of Fortune to CoG that, among many other things, extended the demo by a chapter. I think I’m going to do that for TotDH as well.

1 Like

I just finished Trial of the Demon Hunter, it is really good. You are right that it is pretty short, but it was still pretty good. Good enough that next week I plan on purchasing the sequel (I would do it this weekend, except that might not be the wisest thing to do financially :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: )

2 Likes

Thanks! I’m happy that you enjoyed it. :slight_smile: There’s an update coming out for Captive of Fortune that will include an extra chapter on the demo, bug fixes, proofreading, and a savegame for Volume Three, so you could always wait until that comes out. Foundation of Nightmares (the third installment) will hopefully be coming out this Summer as well.

3 Likes