Trial of the Demon Hunter

I love this series, can’t wait for the next installment! :slight_smile:

@PiggleyWinks and @Shoelip
Okay, all those errors are fixed (and the few that aren’t will be fixed shortly)…except, PiggleyWinks, this one:

${boggart} flutters to the ground next to you and communicates his concern with eagle-speech. You reply, 
		*if relationship > 64

"Thank you for your concern, my little friend, but I'm just fine."

${boggart} attempts a smile, and you laugh; the smile makes his eagle-form look comically confused. You stroke his feathers, then
			*goto rifle
		*if relationship > 50
			"Oh, I'll be fine; I've been through worse."

${boggart} attempts a smile, and you laugh; the smile makes his eagle-form look comically confused. You stroke his feathers, then
			*goto rifle
		*if relationship < 51
			"What do I look like to you, a child? Of course I'm fine."

Glaring at you, ${boggart} clicks his beak in distaste, dismissing you with a flair of his wings. You

One of those checks should show up, so I’m not sure why nothing did.

@Harian
I’m glad to hear that :)! A massive update for Trial of the Demon Hunter should be coming within the next couple weeks, and then I plan to submit the sequel to CoG in the next month or so after that.

Okay, everyone. It seems that the new content is well received, and there aren’t any terrible continuity errors, so my editor and I can work on fixing the rest of the typos and coding errors. Thanks for everyone we provided feedback!

@Samuel_H_Young I did another playthrough and found 2 things,

1: when you defeat the witches it says
Your Bogart shrugs his soldiers, should be shoulders
2: when fighting the vampire and he jumps on top of me
There is a line
Your Bogart
And it ends without the continued text.

@jcury
Thanks! Both of those issues are fixed, I just haven’t sent the update yet as it’s still being edited.

@Samuel_H_Young So the errors were there all this time? weird haven’t seen them before. Well thanks and waiting for the 2nd book

@jcury
I haven’t updated TotDH in about 3 months, so they must have been. :stuck_out_tongue:

No problem :slight_smile: I hope to submit JotF in a month, so it’s not far away!

Wut.

Maybe she’s thinking of a scale where 1 is good, 5 is bad?

@Havenstone
It would seem so. Or it was an accident or something. :expressionless:

Lol, I think i know who she is in my google+ or facebook :(( probably she mistakes when she give you stars . Well sam this would be fix i think

@poison_mara
The review was recently edited to a 5/5, so I think it was actually a mistake.

Yeah, i think so she is a forum member so she is more smart than that :slight_smile:

@poison_mara
I thought so! I was just a little confused about it.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

@Samuel_H_Young

Noticed you mentioned a big update is coming out and was hoping you could give some general details.

I added achievements and about 5k words of new content, I fixed a lot of bugs, the whole thing has been edited by @fiogan, so now the prose is a lot tidier and it fits together better, and I worked on improving the character interaction.

Good to hear and I will be eagerly awaiting its release.:smiley:

1 Like

https://www.choiceofgames.com/user-contributed/trial-of-the-demon-hunter/

Trial of the Demon Hunter has finally been updated! (Well, not on Apple yet, but it should be up soon!)

The updates includes
1.) New content
2.) Improved character interaction
3.) Achievements
4.) Substantive editing (by @fiogan)
5.) Bug fixes

3 Likes

Very cool. I’ll be checking App Store for the update.

1 Like