Trial of the Demon Hunter

@Samuel_H_Young
I would imagine it’ll be on Google Play first.
Are Hosted Games even submitted to Amazon?

@CJW
Not all of them, but there are several that are, especially the most recent ones. Burn(t), Apex Patrol, Unnatural, Way Walkers 1 and 2, Sabres of Infinity, and Paradox Factor are all on Amazon.

I’ve been keeping a watchful eye on the app stores, but if anyone finds this before I do or before it’s announced by CoG, I’d love to know!

1 Like

I’ll try to keep an eye on it. Sadly, I didn’t get to play the demo and it really interested me, so I’ve been quietly stalking the forums and appstores with every chance I get. I’ll definitely let you know if I find something. :3

@Lola098
Thank you for those kind words :slight_smile:

I’ve just got an email from CoG informing me that because of the music, it will take a while to get this published.

In the mean time, I’ve written over 25,000 words for the sequel and over 5,000 for Colonising Kepler 62e.

A shame about the delay, but it is a new move for a hosted game. I look forward to seeing it published.

@AMWhy

I’m not really worried about it. It just means my sequel will be published sooner after the debut.

Roar okay time to take a note from my self must have patience everything will be alright not like I’ve played all my choice games so much my eyes burn or anything lol break time

@TheFallen
Hahaha:P look at the bright side - you’ll get to read the sequel only four months after the debut comes out.

I’ve just thought of an alternate title for my sequel. Would you guys prefer
1.) Failure of the Demon Hunter
or
2.) Trial, Error, and Death.
?
I know there isn’t any context, but just basing off the titles alone, what do you think?

Sounds good to me

The first the second its similar to some Agatha Christie books name.

1 Like

@MaraJade
Haha, alright :stuck_out_tongue:

I also agree with the first one.

I’m not sure both seem to suggest we can only lose in the sequel. I’ll see if I can think of a suggestion.

@Nocturnal_Stillness
You’ll understand when I post the beta.

I have to agree with @Nocturnal_Stillness here, regardless of whether or not the title makes sense, it would definitely turn me (and possibly others) away from a look or purchase. Customers (or rather, humans) don’t like the word failure, simple fact of nature :confused:

I suppose. I’ll see what everyone thinks the title should be after they’ve read the beta

it so weird to wait for a game that is already finished :-??