Triaina: Academy - WIP - Update 1.27 - 12/29/2023

I feel ya, but apparently there should be an update soon.

2 Likes

About how often does this project get updated?

An update is coming soon

9 Likes

It’s COG so “soon” is a wide rage but that also means there’s no need to loose hope.

12 Likes

Thanks to @Julasu for the rec on this one. I don’t usually like magical school stories, but this was a blast. Every time Pierce opens his mouth, I laugh my head off–he reminds me of me when I wake up in the morning.

I also see I’m going to have to make multiple MCs, because I can’t resist Pierce, Flay, Robin, or Vin. Tried Sand dude because I love the whole adrenaline junky thing, but not too sure about him. I think it may take a baseball bat to the head to make him understand my MC is interested…

Can’t wait for the update! And to see my MC controlling time or smushing things with her compression powers or whatever they do!

25 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. If you want to reopen your WiP, contact the moderators.

60 Likes

I am here.

10 Likes

giphy

12 Likes

:eyes: Waiting patiently

3 Likes

After two years, I’m still captivated by this.

9 Likes

Triaina: Academy Update (12/29/2023)

Hello everyone. It’s been a long time coming hasn’t it. But I am very happy to announce the new update for Triaina: Academy, which incorporates a whopping 81k words, even larger than I originally anticipated, to provide ya’ll with a series of unique developments for each RO during the Day of Independence Festival.

It was far longer than I had originally anticipated, and took far more time in the development stages than I wanted it to due to my own scheduling complications and lack of effective time, but you are all nontheless justified in your concerns over the lack of progress.

I anticipate upcoming updates to be on a far reduced scale, both to decrease my workload and provide a bit more consistency in my presence.

For those that have been anticipating this update, thank you for your patience. I hope you thoroughly enjoy all of the new content that’s been added, and be sure to let me know what you enjoyed most!

208 Likes

Wooooooo

6 Likes

I remember checking this out a while back. Good to know it’s still being updated!

I do have to ask though, is a randomize option not available for choosing RO genders? Choosing a gender whenever a new character appears always takes me out of the flow of the story.

2 Likes

Hello, in mary’s route there is a bug when you go to the fortune reader the game stops there after you chose something
And in fray’s route after the fortune reading it automatically goes to snippers , i hope it can be fixed (btw im chose the “storm” and i have gravity, and continued the blade training)

Hell yeah man! It’s good to have you back so excited to see these characters again.

2 Likes

Hi there! Both of these issues should be resolved and M’s and F’s scenes should progress normally now!

12 Likes

‘This IF WiP is abandoned’

53 Likes

“And so the king wept, for he witnessed true beauty”

31 Likes