Triaina: Academy - WIP - Update 1.15 (10/9/20)

Can confirm, save slots are broken. Checked other demos in dashingdon and they’re fine, so yeah.
Story looks interesting so far btw.

2 Likes

Save slot issue for me, as well.

33 Likes

I really love the plot so far. My top ROs are the best friend, the heir, and the stalker. Im hoping for more updates😍

1 Like

OOOOH JUST SAW YOU UPDATED. WOOHOO! Can’t wait to read!

4 Likes

It would be nice if my appearance was shown in the stats, so i can imagine it more clearly

Still loving getting to know all these RO personalities! And I feel like there are some secrets that I can’t wait to see unearthed too!

1 Like

Now i kimda want it to have a lore on what led up to the currents events :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Salutations once again!

After taking a long break from this site and this genre of games as a whole, I have once again returned; Now, I must say that I am ecstatic about the new update and find it to be generally pretty good, though I do have some gripes with it and some suggestions that I would make.

Here they are in no particular order:

1. Firstly, polishing and checking for grammatical and spelling errors as there seems to be a fair amount plaguing this game.
  2. Secondly, Pacing. In my humble opinion, whilst the pacing is fine at the beginning of the story, my main issue with this is that, later on though, I find the pacing to start becoming too fast, with this being the most prevalent in class and end of the day scenes, feeling like the classes only lasting mere minutes with barely any activities and the days being fairly empty, despite the interesting encounters with The ROs that we face.
  3. And Thirdly, I would like you to expand upon the dinner scene instead of making it like a skipped scene. It’s brimming with potential, especially since this is the first time that both teams are together and hanging out, and since it’s during dinner, I reckon that there may be some rather interesting moments that can expand upon the character and world lore even further.

Also, I do apologize if my grammar seems a bit off or hard to understand, I have been feeling scatterbrained recently and have had trouble finding the correct words to use.

P.S. Why do you spell gonna as gunna? It just seems rather odd and looks wrong.

7 Likes

It’s an accent thing, I believe. Carries over to text sometimes.

Also, welcome back to the forum!

3 Likes

You can basically romance almost every single character you meet and I fucking love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

This is pretty good

I thought Emil or Emma was our step-sibling?

1 Like

E’s our MC’s childhood friend. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yeah but in earlier versions of the game they were our step-sibling. What changed?

1 Like

I guess people complained about it idk though

2 Likes

People kept constantly bringing it up, even after both the author and moderators stated numerous times that the change was final, and not to be argued. Frankly, it was likely an extremely good decision, as evidenced by the clearly strange attention it was attracting. I wouldn’t want any story of mine to be plagued by the sort who “fetishize” that idea. It’s unsettling. But anyways. I’ll not rehash the issue. Best to leave that lid closed. But on another note, I’m quite enjoying the progress so far Leo! I’ve a soft spot for Vee honestly, but Pinna is a close second! Looking forward to further progress on this one. Also, one question. Will you have a separate “Character type” stat in the visible stat screen? Or will those be hidden values exclusively? (i:e the different dialogue choices you make actually having a visible effect in the stat screen.)

10 Likes

Will there be a chance for us to interact with our father, after we do a romance path with one meet their family?