Triaina: Academy - WIP - Update 1.27 - 12/29/2023

That’s easy, just keep your perception low.

1 Like

Low perception doesn’t seem to alter the MC’s reaction. At least not for me. :man_shrugging:

Can’t wait to see what the powers do!

Summary

I was able to pick the “Tease Him” option again.

3 Likes

tbh I totally ship Emma and Ren

11 Likes

Nah

2 Likes

I must say love this game can’t wait to see more.

2 Likes

After going through every character “route” I like them all, I’m looking forward to the aftermath of Vee’s route especially. I can take a guess as to what the powers might, but I’m more interested in how you’ll implement them considering how the others used theirs.

9 Likes

I LIKE this one. As I read the summary, and started playing the demo, I was treating this like a slice-of-life anime with the potential for action similar to Code Geass S1.

However, as the demo progressed, and the tropes started pouring in (yandere, tsundere, etc.) I had a feeling that my mindset was exactly what the author intended.

While I found myself drawn to Leah, the character who really stood out to me was the brash redhead. When the outburst happened, it felt more natural (to me) to place that character in a male friend/rival role because of some military buddies I had that acted the same way. I hope there is room for that.

All in all, a good start. Keep it up!

7 Likes

I’m super surprised (and super stoked!) by all the positivity I’m seeing! It would be a considerable lie to say I didn’t think this would flat out flop, considering this was my first endeavor into a choicescript game (and at first I thought I bit off more than I could chew). I just want to say that I’ve been reading through these on my off time, (and some I even reread because of how much they inspire me to continue) and I have been making some little tweaks here and there along my path towards writing the actual storyline.

I’m not going to spoil it, but the abilities do have a significant impact, so you can look forward to seeing more of that. I also planned for the player to learn more and more about the background/personalities of each character the more time they spent with them, so I hope you will all be excited to know there is still much more to learn about the dynamic teams of Xeno and Exul! (Still haven’t introduced 2 of Exul’s members, be on the lookout for that!)

I update this at a consistent pace as I make a habit of writing a portion every day, so I do not believe it will be long until the unlock of Raven’s hangout and the inclusion of more mainland story. I just wanted to write this to let you all know that I always make a habit of reading your comments and take them to heart as much as possible. Thank you all for the major support you’ve shown for the initial debut of Triaina Academy.

33 Likes

It was amazing! Super ahhhh :heart_eyes:,I love all the boys ,they’re so funny and I wanna see more, especially Emil :heart: he’s soooo cute omg!
The story and the magic or that power idk but I’m sold :wink:

3 Likes

Raven is weird but cute at the same time. Can’t wait for update~

7 Likes

Well this is certainly the most interesting WIP I’ve seen in a while, and Vee is one of the more unique ROs. I’m very much looking forward to seeing where this goes.

3 Likes

Incoming love triangle! Vee, Silvy, and you!

29 Likes

Upon reading this I had one thought in my mind…
this is gonna be a harem anime XD

11 Likes

underrated comment!

7 Likes

I like the story so far is all I can say really, I have not been really that much great of a reviewer but keep going, Author, your talents at writing are incredible.

4 Likes

So is Emma a RO.

I would like to be able to choose there gender would make i nice replay incentive.

2 Likes

Fridging Raven just came out of nowhere made me really laugh :rofl::rofl:
and also I’m keeping an eye into this awesome WIP

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure the story doesn’t take place in Alabama.

7 Likes