Triaina: Academy - WIP - Update 1.27 - 12/29/2023

I agree, i mold her to be my assassin

6 Likes

What a waste of a perfectly good body guard/executioner/Right hand.

2 Likes

So showing at the party with sibilng is still in development? But when it skips to the next scene it crashed .it was at the point where I told vin to stand down that’s where it took me and crashed

I still love reading this, definitely gonna buy this as soon as it’s available. :smiley: I’m guessing this is going to be a series ? Anyway great work .

2 Likes

The thing to remember with Vee is that she seems to have spent her entire life as a soldier with all the brutal training, killing, and people she knows dying that entails. That sort of life isn’t easy to move past. When I play I will only treat her as a soldier and rely on her expertise if there’s a situation that calls for it. For the most part, I like to try and ease her out of that mindset and into one that would give her a chance to find some sort of happyness.

4 Likes

Right now, the stats are not implemented into the last couple of chapters as I rework the stat screen. By the time the full demo releases, it should be more understandable :slight_smile: Apologies for the confusion.

I’ll look into where a good place to add that would be as I work on the stats menu :slight_smile:

I believe I have a solution to that, but for now if you haven’t persued a relationship with anybody that’s where it stops. I apologize for the inconvenience!

Yep! That’s my plan! Thank you for your feedback and support :slight_smile:

Unfortunately work has been scheduling me a lot on days I would have otherwise have had off for writing recently, so I haven’t been able to progress as fast as I would like. Sorry for the lack of updates recently.

16 Likes

So first impressions: This looks like it will be a fun, character-driven piece on completion. I was abit ‘plot, what plot?’ But I’m assuming thats the result on focus on character pathways at this writing stage then a lack thereof. I’ll be interested to see how its fleshed out; particuarly with such a diverse set of characters.

Not gonna lie, there are times I burst out laughing. Its a good little thing going on here,

6 Likes

Yep still love raven …what could happen underground with a character like raven .I read this one twice a day, well close to
When this is released I m gonna buy and have a million play throughs…mostly with raven .:kissing_heart: and I somehow managed a -2 like with Levi…i guess my onya was a butthole

10 Likes

Yea I’m not quite sure why but I find her kinda endearing in a strange way :grin:

4 Likes

hopefully a big update will come soon.

14 Likes

Well, I’ll have some good news for you shortly haha.

42 Likes

I don’t consider myself someone who scares easily, but when someone tells me they have good news for me and then starts laughing… Consider me fully, and completely paranoid.

1 Like

Really ??? I don’t know if excited or scared :smiley:
But if i get more raven I’m happy😗

4 Likes

Hi everyone. Update 1.11 is released, which finishes the rest of chapter 4 with some plot details, the inclusion of MC specializations depending on the profession you’ve chosen, and 18 friendship scenes (2 for each character). I hope you enjoy and continue to support the creation of this game as I continue on to chapter 5. I know I’ve been fairly quiet for a while, but I still think about all of ya haha. :slightly_smiling_face:

86 Likes

Nice. Glad I chose blood, though I’m curious about the other specializations.

Yay !!! My heart beats for raven :kissing: anyway I’m glad you are still writing this when this comes out im definitely buying it

2 Likes

Got this error while helping the guard

1 Like

Thank you for catching that haha, I fixed it! Sorry for the inconvenience. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

How do you get over 14% relationship with the prince/princess?

1 Like