Triaina: Academy - WIP - Update 1.27 - 12/29/2023

So far so good! Have only tried it once so I haven’t had time to scrutinise it. I did the Vee/Vin line and so far it’s so cute??? Emotionally stunted youth learns to love through you trope is one of my faves. Good luck!

1 Like

I’ve really been enjoying the demo so far I think you’ve got a great game here. I’ve explored Ren’s path the most so far and I wish there was an option to question her xenophobia. That concerns me more than her gambling problem. Other than that I did like her rout a lot.

1 Like

Would you mind if i post the discord link here ?

https://discord.gg/J5RzZfH :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hiya everyone. Just released an update that extends the dating scenes to Team Exul. Now everyone has a scene :slight_smile:

36 Likes

I got it! Should be good now, sorry! It slipped past the test program haha

you made me marry your work of Triana Academy why because play final fantasy type 0 got back to this gave me feeling of this

My MC was with Raven shoulder to shoulder at the airport, so all these options are just not meant for him…

Uh sorry I didn’t notice this already been reported but this bug still there.

1 Like

Ah, is that second option not a clear enough indicator that you’ve been with Raven? I’ll see what I can do in regards to that haha

1 Like

Would it weird that my MC doesn’t think Raven is dangerous at all he’s been influenced by Raven too after all? Maybe he’s given himself too much credit, but he fully aware of what Raven is capable of, he’ll just hold Raven’s leash at least he thinks he could hold it, he doesn’t mind what Raven had done, he would just told Raven when to stop because Raven’s madness is what attracted him at first, though he galdly finds out that Raven could stop himself right away under his influence and he may or may not feel proud because of it

And can I ask that install some options let the MC decide what they would do regards Raven’s kiss? Whilst my MC appreciates Raven kisses him without ask and he would kiss back passionately, but some others might find it offended no I just want a option to kiss back personally before and after that spoilsport child runs away pretty please

4 Likes

11 Likes

Hey, sorry to be a pain, I haven’t played this in a while so I’m a bit confused about a few things:

Possible Spoilers
  1. The dating scenes that include Team Exul (That’s Pierce, Matthew, S and F right?), are they the before or after the party? I’m gonna assume after, because the first ones are just our team :slight_smile:

2. If you don’t choose romantic options with anyone (on the dates), you call Emil before the party and it says the this path is currently unfinished. Which is fine, no rush! I’m just wondering, do we spend the time at the party with Emil or can we choose to look around with an Exul member (Pierce?).

3. If we do choose romantic options on the first dates, is it still possible to persue romances with Exul members later on, when it becomes available?

4. When we’re talking to Vin about Raven being suspicious, the choices are to either not jump to conclusions or stay on guard. When I try to select any of these options an error message appears:

I haven’t spent any time with Raven so I’m not sure if it’s the same for the third option :slight_smile:

Atm:

1. Before
  2. Unfinished
  3. No
  4. 3rd choice appears if you go to the party with Raven

To reiterate:

1. For this most recent update, it’s additions of Team Exul’s dating scenes after the party.

Also the dating scenes from before the airport scene include P, M, and Ra, who are members of Exul. :slightly_smiling_face:

1. This isn’t currently finished, but how it’ll be established is that you go to the party with E, and will have the option to hang out with those who are reasonably at the party. This will exclude L, V, and Ra as options during that scene.

2. Yes, although for now this pursuit is only limited to F and S, whom you can go to the airport scene with even if you’ve chosen to pursue someone else before then. Other than those two, it’s not currently implemented, however I am (currently) writing and am going to release friendship scenes that will allow you to pursue a different individual if you so choose. Eventually you will have to select one (1) RO to continue through the rest of the game with.

3. This error message only appears if you have yet to romance someone by this point. Rest assured there will be a route that will allow you to continue if you haven’t, but be aware that since this is a romance game, I will not be making an aromantic path all the way through. At some point you will need to select an RO to continue the story with. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Careful there, equating militant and evil is dangerous. Personally, I like the militant Vee path as a good guy.

2 Likes

Especially since militant is combative and aggressive often violent or extreme in definition but not necessarily evil.
I would agree with you.

1 Like

It could also be like:
Militant- strict, harsh, ends justify the means
Civilian- lenient, kinder(?), every life matters

4 Likes

Honestly I would love some sort of shy option for Raven’s scenes like there is for some of the other characters, because I keep seeing my MC as someone who’s not used to a lot of attention, and someone like Raven showing them with so much attention and calling them “my love” would definitely fluster them

16 Likes

I love the new update. I think I did all of them and you did a spectacular job at it. My favourite, for some reason I don’t know about, is M. She is the one that draws me in the most really. Maybe I’m a little sadist on the inside? I honestly don’t know but I am looking forward any future updates you bring.

2 Likes