Triaina: Academy - WIP - Update 1.27 - 12/29/2023

Also here’s a consolidated art dump of some of the characters!

Raven

Vee

Matthew and Pierce

Fray

All courtesy of OwletOwO, you can find him on tumblr and deviantart here: https://owletowo.tumblr.com/ / https://www.deviantart.com/owletowo/gallery
Hope ya enjoy haha

93 Likes

SO FUCKING GOOD. :heart_eyes:

Highlight what you want blurred

will look like so afterwards

Highlight what you want blurred

another note below

[spoiler]blah blah blah

Duh
[/spoiler]

because of the space and the fact its highlighted right after it doesnt work but if i hit enter right after the first spoiler bar it fixes, or if i remove the gap between blah blah blah & Duh it fixes.
the more you know…

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

@moderators I apologize for the ping. I figured the post above would have greater benefit in one of the forum help threads! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh, what a thoughtful idea!
We actually already have formatting commands like that compiled here in case anyone is interested! :smiley:

5 Likes

Yay raven

2 Likes

No, I was just surprised because many cyoa games don’t have a stalker in it, and it’s rare that I stumble across one. It’s a good surprise, though.

1 Like

To be safe from the stalker character one must stalk the stalker char…genius.

3 Likes

cool art work :hugs:

1 Like

Progress Report #3

Heya everyone! So, some news regarding the progress of my story. I was pretty disappointed in how the beginning of the story was written and presented, so I did a few revisions, and basically completely rewrote and recoded the prologue. It’s not out (yet), as I’m making some other alterations to the game. Namely implementing consistent personality options, an overhaul of the stat screen, and new choice bodies and personality types.

I hope by its update, it is finely honed and worthy of all the support you’ve shown the game so far. :slight_smile:

53 Likes

You are supported, I wondered why the link wasn’t working I needed my raven fix…lol. thank you for your hard work and talent, and I’m excited to see this come to life. I need to buy this ,when it’s out, and can’t wait to see what the update is

1 Like

I love this WIP and can’t wait to see what future updates will bring to the story. :smiley:

1 Like

Hello! I like this WIP) hope it will be finished.

I think this choice is slightly wrong. I mean all of them are 1st person. But this one is in 2nd.

2 Likes

Thank you! This was revised in the rewrite, so you’ll see it fixed when I update :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

I don’t suppose I can learn what the different powers mean, can I? It’s fine if it’s too much of a spoiler

Granted it was hundreds of posts ago, but it can be found with the search function. This old post from Bahamuht has an answer, though we still won’t know until the next update what the powers are really capable of/what their limits are. We are being given the foundation of understanding with what’s available in the WIP, but not the full picture yet. :slightly_smiling_face:

I honestly think because this is demo its better for the demo have debug menu or cheat so it will be easier to access different outcomes and seeing maybe if there error in the game

I wouldn’t expect this, because leo isn’t necessarily focusing on coding (no offense)

Most here fancy themselves as authors rather than programmers

1 Like

Sorry i thought he wanted to see is there error or not, my bad