Triaina: Academy - WIP - Update 1.27 - 12/29/2023

I don’t really see a problem with the starting stats, dream gives +10 to one and +5 to another, background +10, waking up +5, asking about the injecton +2 Int, after climbing the stairs +5, going anywhere asides from the gym with E +5, paying attention to class +5 Int, sparring with Leah +2 fighting, and beginning of chapter 2 +10.
I usually end up with 2 stats in the 30s and 1 in the mid 20s.
I say this is rather good enough amount of stat boosts and space between, atleast for now.

2 Likes

Well my romance with Raven clearly should have stopped sometime ago if I was sane. Kudos for putting in one big ass nope button. I’m never going to use it though. It’s not her fault they were in the way.

Seems the headmaster is acknowledging I had Vee put down some hostiles, so that’s again cool to see it acknowledged. It won’t happen again! Us getting caught that is. I’ll have Raven clean up the mess.

On the subject of MC height, I usually make them tall when possible, it also helps me get into character.
On the subject of Polly, I know there’s a few games that do it that I’ve enjoyed the Weyrwood being one of them. With V and R that would be one wild ride, which probably ends in a fight at first (Mainly R losing it and V defending). Assuming there’s no bodies (including the MCs) it could work. If that’s a good or bad thing is up to the history books however.

Drats. Got around to doing M’s story line out of curiousity and I like that one too. Well that makes 4 different routes I have to pursue now.

5 Likes

Woah, thanks! I’ll check them out! Looking forward for your next update! :smiley:

[quote=“Dancingcups, post:534, topic:58044”]
Well my romance with Raven clearly should have stopped sometime ago if I was sane.
[/quote] Yeah… I think we should found a MC all for Raven club :rofl: Although V is my favourite, Raven is pretty unique… Thank God… Or thanks to @LeoXII who is the writer. I don’t think the academy could survive two Ravens. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

yo, @LeoXII, I just had a funny thought. What if we wanted to switch things up with M? No need for M to get hurt when they can do the hurting…

1 Like

It’s been awhile since I played. I recall that Maria/MC/Caraway is a vee as Maria and Caraway are not into each other physically at all. For the rest I’ll point you to @Ramidel’s old post on the topic:

Then we would be changing the initial to S.

Yeah, how about we keep M how they are.

2 Likes

Tbh I don’t think it’s that easy to change a kink 180°. But it’s a book so who knows.

found something that could/should be edited “You’re life is important too.” the correct use would be your. But otherwise really good work, and I’m excited to read the whole thing.

Thanks! Fixed!

Unfortunately I don’t plan to write that kind of route with M. They’re not very keen on hurting others if they don’t have to. There is one I plan to have a similar dynamic with, however.

5 Likes

Please tell me F.

Please not Raven. That would end quite bad.

1 Like

It’s probably S.
F is too prideful and already has a hobby.

Oh yea. Seem logic. I mean S has a fitting initial for it

QUESTION: If you could ask your favorite character one thing during an interaction, what would it be? I’ve been thinking up some new development questions, but I was interested in what people here thought!
The best answer would make its way into the game, and you can see how the character answers after the update. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

M-Do you prefer I smack the front cheeks or back cheeks and how hard can I go?
V-What’s the story with Silvy?
Raven- How many have you gotten rid of for my sake?
L- What your favorite “romance” novel?
F-Is your mom single?

10 Likes

I’d ask Vee what’s the one thing she’s always wanted and never had. Then I’d get it for her. And then I’d cry.

10 Likes

M - What’s your favorite source of pain?
R - Would you be able to stop killing for me?
P - Why do you continually feel the need to insult me?

And I agree with @Bahamut on:

L - What’s your favorite “romance” novel? And why?
V - What’s the story with Silvy?

9 Likes

V - If you were ordered to shoot me, could you?

Ren/Robin - Who were you as a child, before you got into cheating at cards? Where you always a gambler and a risk taker looking for your next good time, or did you used to be someone else?

F - Tell me, how does a Royal forget how to behave nobly? You know, looking out for the less fortunate and whatnot. That is, assuming you ever knew how in the first place. I’m going to give you some advice, and I don’t care what you do with it, but maybe just maybe if you want people to follow you as a future King/Queen you should at least act like you care about them and what happens to them. What do I know though, I’m just a simple commoner that has been given a leadership position instead of you.

@Bahamuht

Yeah, me and F don’t really have a relationship, so I don’t care. Also, F might have a lot of pride, but I they aren’t stupid, and only a stupid person interrupts, someone who has “the look” in their eye that says they’ve had all their going to take. Anyone with a sibling probably knows what I’m talking about when I say “the look”.

3 Likes

If it’s exactly like that, they’d probably interrupt you halfway out of sheer pride, leading to a major dip in the relationship.
@Dartknight You have no idea how stubborn one can be when Pride is the leading Sin. No look will stop a prideful person with superiority complex from looking at you like you’re a mongrel that’s trying to bite their master. The only way someone like F would even let finish is if they consider you their equal or of great enough importance.

2 Likes