Transferring games from iPhone 6s to Galaxy S9?(Answered)

So I’m getting a Galaxy S9 this week and right now I have an iPhone 6s. I have played the free part of TGT2 but I don’t remember the exact steps on how I got to that place. If I bought the game on the 6s would it transfer over to the S9?

Nope.
You can’t transfer from android to ios or the other way round

Do you have any idea on what I should do? I don’t want to lose my progress.

Unless you’re also immediately getting rid of your 6S, I don’t see why you couldn’t just finish the game

I’m not a techno-geek, but I believe your story progress is saved via caching. Now, locating this cache file(s) is one thing, but transferring it over to S9 is another thing.
Heck, I won’t be surprised if such thing requires you to jailbreak your 6s and root your S9.

New playthrough is always welcome for me.

Besides, it seems you’re insisted to transfer your progress. I mean, is something happened to your 6s?

No, it’s just I don’t have much time, my brother might know how to jailbreak it tho.

Just play the game from the start again?

Well, I didn’t mention if you have to do the jailbreak/root, though. But still, I don’t recommend to do it.

If you still have the 6s, might as well finish the story, there. Otherwise, you can import your TGT1 save to your S9 and play from the beginning.

Right now, if you purchase somewhere other than our website, please send a copy of your receipt to our support address (support@choiceofgames.com) and we will manually credit your webstore account. That’s the only purchase-transfer we can accommodate currently. (Steam users can also have their credits automatically restored to the web for our newer games by going on to the web store and using the option to restore from Steam there.)

Also, IIRC, you can restore from the web version to the app, but you have to talk to support about that.

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I’ll be sure to do that!