Trail of the Tigers

Some people pretend to be girls…
And yes Drazen while funny that was kind of mean…

Nah, im a 26 old woman spanish. I just love rp evil character charismatics and using poison bows and daggers.

Edit we have return game topic we need real skills guns , inteligence persuade survival and make choices dependent of that stats

Regardless I think this is a great start for a WIP. Also Drazen has a crush on you that’s why he makes fun.

Ha! CoG, bringing people together since the early days of time itself.

Or a few years ago.

Pffffffffft! “Drazen has a crush on you that’s why he makes fun”, =))

You know what they say, opposites attract…

Headhunter180 lol I know have a mental image of Drazen being a cat and I like Paula Abdul

@MaraJade

A very, VERY, grumpy cat…

@MaraJade
*sniff* it will not let me watch the video because it does not play in my country. That is not fair!

So I’ve been brainstorming a little and I do agree that what a lot people have said does make sense. So with this in mind, I’m working on making character decisions a little more flexible. You can’t pick your surname, but you will get the chance to choose your first name, and appearance along with your temperament, which will influence the results of the options you have for interacting with the other characters. I also fully intend to make interacting with them less of a chore. Still working on how to do that, but I think the first order of business in that regard will be to give the player a choice to go to a couple of different places in the bungalow and meet people if they want or just get the show on the road. The initial encounter with each of them will be an opportunity to boost their relationship values and earn points towards being able to play out their stories but it won’t lock players out of their individual arcs if they pass on doing so since there will be other places for character moments.

I’ve also been working out a tools system where you can pick out any three optional tools from a pool of items, which will probably take place in a flash-back scenario discussing the planning of the expedition so that this can still be in medias res. That will be on top of important supplies like tents, food, rations, the raft, etc. that will be standard regardless.

This is what I have so far:
Rope
Bullwhip (just because) :wink:
Handgun
Machete
Language Books and Dictionaries
Notes on Previous Expeditions
Guide to Local Flora and Fauna
Lockpicks
Survival Knife
Mosquito netting
Climbing gear

Any other optional tools that people think should be in the pool? Just in case I missed something obvious? Some options might even create the possibility of extra choices if paired with each other. I haven’t decided yet.

Last but not least, I’m also planning to make the way forward a little less obvious, since that also seemed to be an issue. Still in the process of working out extra encounters, but each possible path to get to the edge of the map will be unique aside from the tiger encounter which happens regardless. I’m also doing away with the visible point system. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but with the extra stuff it’s just really distracting.

Thoughts?

I could love a option to a poison darts , or a rambo bow and a lantern lol i couldnt see in darkness.

Nice mate
You got to have an Indianan jones hat though

Okay then. Unfortunately the compound bow wasn’t invented until 1966, but I will go ahead and add poison darts since MaraJade really seems to want them. I’m also considering binoculars, and, sure, maybe there will be a ‘suspiciously iconic fedora.’

I figure a lantern should be in the standard equipment. That seems like it’d be a pretty important item if any dark places come up.

Yes! An Indiana jones game where you don’t have to be a *****! Junior reminds me of the kid in jurassic park. Will we have the option to have him climb through a tight space but only if he likes us?

Loved this so far, really captured the adventuer feel.

@God_of_Demonz i just kill the child… so cute when he shut up why you dont shoot tiger “oh sorry i freeze” best lie ever who is a good kitty , my pretty tiger eating bad boys

@MaraJade Ah my mortal enemy, so we meet again. How is the child a bad boy?

Mara thinks it’s really funny to act like a psychopath… Don’t read too much into it.

He annoys her, therefore he is a menace and must be exterminated. Is that it?

@God_of_Demonz You understands Mara after all boy is presented to us like a ass who hate us and would invented some excuse to make live impossible. I certainly would tey kill all them to keeping treasure mine so tiger was a good help.