Jungle Fury was a good series
Never watched Gekiranger because I wasn’t fond of Japanese in 2009
Also my henshin phrase was
“Henshin!” because lack of creativity
Then it became “The Burning Flames, DracoRed!”

2 Likes

I want a scene of this at some point and a villian just staring at us in shock

4 Likes

So I’m currently watching Go-Busters, this monster showed up and I like his design.

The pink armor is perfect. frikin(?) awesome. i think that’s the word used. thanks for adding that element to the story.

Updated for a bug fix (Sammy’s stink-bomb activated even when he didn’t have it). There are a few minor tweaks here and there, but most are likely not obvious.

1 Like

totem force was really fun i chose the dragon and name him ryuki from kamen rider ryuki and my catchphrase is Henshin

@ParrotWatcher
Something I forgot to ask, will some monsters talk and have some personality? Or will they all be like the first one?

@Zilla You’re assuming you haven’t already met one…

More seriously, yes, there should be a few smarter monsters later.

2 Likes

Do you have any naming ideas for the species of monsters? If not, me and the others can help you.

1 Like

Actually, with a few exceptions, I just think of the monsters as “the oozy one with one eye” (or similar). If you want to suggest names, feel free, and I’m sure Sammy will mention the best ones at some point (assuming he survives the next episode, that is).

3 Likes

I really enjoyed this, definitely looking forward to more. Short pages, punchy language, good sense of humour. And well we haven’t really had a Power Rangers game yet: D

Also, appreciate the pink/frilly options!

Putty Patrol!!!

Name Suggestions:

• Oculoid: Ocul- from Oculus, latin for Eye and -Oid because Monster
  • Gazmoid: Gaz- from Gaze and -Moid because Monster
  • Scrutiny: Because it has to do with Observation

Helloids - Sounds Cool
Eyeliens - Sounds Cooler
Ridiculously long anime name - Just Because
Totemnoids - Could be a evil part of the MC’s chosen companion specie.

I have found my favorite line in Go-Busters:
Beet J. Stag, aka Stag Buster: “That cotton candy looks delicious. Give it to me.”

Found another monster I like in Go-Busters, look at this dumb robo-skull man. I love it.

1 Like

Okay, slight confession. I know I said earlier that your choice of weapon (should that be Choice of Weapon?) would have no effect on the story. But… that may not be entirely true for much longer… Note: no weapons will be “better” or “worse” than others. But they may lead to different places in the story.

Hopefully, the next update (Episode 4; which will feature a minor storyline difference depending on your weapon) will be out by the end of the week.

5 Likes

If worse comes to worse you can always do what some of the Sentai shows have done and have a gun/sword that into a sword/gun.

In Kamen Rider Gaim, there were eventually bows that they used as swords sometimes.

… Eventually Gaim got the DJ Gun… It also turned into a sword.

Also since no one’s brought him up, Space Sheriff Gavan was also a sentai show.

1 Like

Episode 4 uploaded. Enjoy! (That’s an order; if you don’t, I will hunt you down.)

11 Likes

I shall enjoy it!
Also technically it is the 8th . . .