Totem Force [Released!]

Cool, though considering how Sammy and Kay can already tease you about the high school crush, I shudder to think of what Kay will do once she learns that my character has an even bigger crush on her cool big bro, especially if he does become our “sixth ranger” later on.

2 Likes

Will we ever taunted with pizza like that one time on Go-Busters?

1 Like

Played it multiple times now and all I have to say is: let my kick " heir" in the nuts

1 Like

Looks like I’ve passed the limit for editing my initial post (is there a way around this?).

Anyway, there is an update (Episode 5), and it’s in the initial post now.

Edit: after messing around with file names, I think I’ve managed to get the updated version in the original post (I’d still like to update the text, though, if anyone knows how).

14 Likes

The moderators (me, for example) can alter the post for you. Just post the text somewhere and mention you want the first post to be changed to that we will change it for you.

2 Likes

@ParrotWatcher: The fictional name Daitoshi means “big city” in Japanese. Are you an Asian? I am a Chinese guy, but I live in Sweden.

Anyone else feel like when being chased by a giant scorpion while handcuffed to someone, that
the superhumanly strong superhumanly fast MC might say pick up the person they’re handcuffed
to and just carry them to safety?

It might blow the MC’s cover, if they can’t explain it away as an adrenaline surge or a killer
exercise regimen.

Please remember that I cannot raise the dead. And that includes you, if you do die. And if you die, it is highly likely that I shall do likewise, so I shall admit that I would prefer that that particular eventuality did not occur.’

Take out a that

1 Like

@Cecilia_Rosewood Would it be possible to have[quote=“ParrotWatcher, post:1, topic:15440”]
Currently the story only contains only four episodes, and it can be found here:
[/quote]

changed to “The story can be found here:”, or something similar. Also, would it be possible to update the link from “https://www.dropbox.com/s/dzd8hfo5ne1l1hh/TotemForceV4.3.htm?dl=0” to “https://dl.dropbox.com/s/fucills48g19qgr/TotemForce.htm?dl=0”, as the latter would be easier for me to update.
Finally, since I won’t be able to update this post any more, it might make sense to remove the update list, so I don’t have to annoy moderators every time I make another update.

@Thunder-Man This is basically just a joke (they also go to Gakuen High School); it’s supposed to be similar to the way that “Sahara” means “desert”, “Mississippi” means “(big) river”, and so on (there’s a whole list here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tautological_place_names).

@stsword Good point; I’ll probably mention this.

@Terrell_Williams That looks like the right number of "that"s to me.

Done, done and done.

You could take @Wraith’s example and add an update list to the start of your game. That way people will still be able to see what’s new.

5 Likes

Thanks; that does make sense.

1 Like

sorry I’m flying in late as per usual, but I just came to say that the story is awesome and you should continue writing it

1 Like

just wanted to say at the beginning I did not have high hopes for this story but the further I read, the more hooked I got.
keep it up. xD
I wish the kid or his bro would join our heroes.

may I ask how many episodes/chapters are you planning for the finished piece? (if this is against the forum rules I’m sorry)

@redhood Thanks; hopefully it’ll keep getting better.

@moonwalkerdragon We’re about a third of the way through the story, I think, so about 15.

1 Like

ok, that’s great to hear and it wasn’t against the forum rules YES!!!

To be honest, I don’t know if it was against the rules or not, but I didn’t have any problems with answering.

As long as you’re not asking when something will be done, it’s fine. And you can just check the rules if you have doubts about something, instead of worrying about it :rolling_eyes:

Send PM if you don’t want to break against the forum rules.

1 Like

ok, so um may we get back to talking about Totem Force now? the attention is making me feel awkward.
(shuffles her feet nervously and looks to the ground blushing)