Totem Force [Released!]

I like this it’s awesome I wish there was more tho cause I loved it

This is awesome. I gope you make a second seasonor something.

Thanks, and it’s certainly not over yet. There probably won’t be a sequel, though, mostly because all endings concern the MC’s horrible, horrible death… That was a joke, by the way; it certainly won’t be all endings, but maybe one or two :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

6 Likes

This wip is amazing but after playing it is there an akira romance option? Cause my relationship with them was higher than anyone else and she seems to be my favorite character as of right now too

Nope because it would be a bit…weird :sunglasses:

Akira’s not really interested in romance, I’m afraid. I’m sure they’d be fine with you being their sparring partner, though.

2 Likes

Nice! How often do you update the game?

About every ten thousand words. Exactly when that is will remain a mystery up until the update is posted.

3 Likes

And… updated with Episode 7.
Warning: This is when it starts to get dark.
Enjoy…

15 Likes

Okay. Alright. I played the new update.

Just uh, one thing to say, really.

What?

1 Like

Ah, Chi was late to the celebration. No frosted cake for the boyfriend, then. Although, it is understandable he might still be miffed at my puzzlingly erratic pronunciation of his name…

“Evening, Shy/Gee/Chee/Chai.” (wanders off to flirt with Phil)

Now. Tricky, tricky. Brick wall or cliff. Experienced a myriad of reactions and settled on a narrowed gaze and a slow clap. Have our heroes now entered a perversion of reality?:crystal_ball:
(suspenseful jazz hands)

Truly fun world you’ve created here.

1 Like

Glad you made black leather an option at our party, but the ending (for now, i hope), that was a cheesy tactic. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Heh, glad my character chose Phil from the beginning, also his and Kay’s mom is one scary lady! :fearful:

2 Likes

Honestly, when I was at the boss battle part, I wasn’t expecting a truly honest-to-God Boss fight,considering how this story works, I thought stupid actions would only garner stupid reprimand,but,boy you truly pulled that fight off! An excellent mix of humour, suspense, and tragedy for chapter 7.

But seriously, did you just pull the “everything was just a dream” card? For all we know,next it would be us waking up and not having any super powers while living an ordinary life.

that deus ex machina part though

2 Likes

I hope that’s just a funny placeholder joke, until this thing is updated again. :wink:

Yep, though at least our father would still be alive then and we’d hopefully have a chance to go to college and avoid becoming some sort of celebrity. Come to think of it this may be the better path, as I certainly don’t want my poor mc to end up in foster care or the orphanage system particularly while everybody knows he has superpowers. Plus you’re often not allowed to actually have nice things, like black leather, in an orphanage, or they just get stolen anyway, and many foster parents are quite rural and religious, which would be very bad for a gay city boy.

2 Likes

You sir are a DUCHE BAG! well now That I’ve got that off my chest. Any chance we can get a giant robot later in the story? Maybe call it a Megazord or something to fight the giant monster you’ll write in at the end?

I love the update, so going hurt that captain dude

I should point out that the story is not over, and the line:

And it was all just a dream. The end.

is indeed a joke. The page before that, on the other hand, is something that you’ll have to wait for Episode 8 to find out about. This should be considered more a cliffhanger, and less a cop-out ending.

Indeed.

It’s pronounced “Chi” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That depends on just how stupid they are, and also how much you believe that they’ll actually work.

Well, the last one did end up exploded, didn’t it? Is it my fault if you break your toys? :innocent:

4 Likes

Wherein our poor mc becomes an orphaned runaway living on the streets, or at least mine will because it’s still better than going into the “system”.

1 Like

It’s a feature, not a bug :grin:.

1 Like

In any case it means our mc’s can forget about college so their adult job likely becomes flipping burgers or mopping floors.