Totem Force [Released!]

You know, I’m probably going to add a vivisection ending, just for you… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(No poly routes, though, sorry. :sweat:)

4 Likes

I’m certainly not expecting it (ply routes), the game itself is already so good, I’d rather you just focus on furthering the story. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Replayed it for the first time in a while. It’s as good as I remember it. Darkness 60, Empathy 12.

Kay is a real buzzkill for my murderous MC. Lani perhaps?

I see a bit of discussion of Akira as RO. Leaving aside their total disregard for anyone not their brother, aren’t they around 12 years old?

2 Likes

lol nope… they’re actually 1 year older than MC :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Ah, so they’re just a psychotic, overgrown child. Mmkay.

2 Likes

I think Ryu and Akira are twins. And they’re more like 6 months older than the MC since it was mentioned that the heroes were basically born in the same year but different months.

2 Likes

People might go for psychotic woman children. I mean, hell, Prodigal was an RO. XD

1 Like

im just thinking… why did you guys calling Akira “She” ? :thinking:

4 Likes

Isnt Akira woman?right?

1 Like

I have never seen Akira called a girl in game let alone a woman.

2 Likes

actually, they are not :sweat_smile: that is why Akira used gender-neutral-pronoun…

2 Likes

To clarify: Akira is non-binary, and uses they/them pronouns.

They are also six months older than the MC and a few minutes older than Ryu, and act rather more immature than they actually are.

12 Likes

Fixed my references to Akira’s pronouns. That’s what I get for speed-reading.

They do remind me of Prodigal, which makes me similarly skeptical of the relationship’s viability. Still, different tastes, I guess.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s my bad, sorry guys. I just got a feeling that Akira’s more feminine than non-binary but I’ll change the pronouns as well.

2 Likes

Here name is Mirabelle

1 Like

have you play the lastest demo? mirabelle is spoiler :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

seriously though, you will definitely meet her again in the lastest version of Totem Force demo… and no, you can’t romance her

3 Likes

I played it this morning and I was hoping romance her

1 Like

Just to note: Mirabelle can be romanced (kinda), if you play your cards right. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Uh, I mean, who’s Mirabelle? I didn’t write any character by that name. :innocent:

4 Likes

wow… that is news to me, and… is that a pun ? :rofl:

1 Like

Mirabelle! That’s her name. Man, I tried attacking her when she showed up and she really decked me.

3 Likes