Totem Force [Released!]

Or maybe from the StarBlue anime (season 2)? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Ohā€¦ well whoever this purplemoon 3.0 is I bet theyā€™re awesome

I preferred the subbed version over the bad dubbing :wink: ā€¦ and just to solve the mystery yes I @Bluestar2.0 was once known as @Bluestar

4 Likes

Yeah, plus they renamed the team for the dub. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I know they got the voices wrong for CanaryStalker LightWatcher And qzzl and donā€™t get me started on ordinary man

1 Like

Hey! CanaryStalker had Rolan Rorth as his voice, it was perfect :angry:

Summary

How come @TSSL and @Curious_Boy didnā€™t become a merged love child name?

1 Like

I thought they got pretty good voices for Eliza and iheartusernames, though :smile:

3 Likes

True but they messed up the entire story and about 50% of it is filler and they cut out all character development for most characters

At part where Ryu push you use your status that have 58 or more at first choice, then use your status that have 38 or more for the second choice. For example my mc have 60 Will so I choose ā€œResist himā€ then because my mc have 40 Intellect at second choice I choose ā€œoutthink himā€. sorry if this hard to understand :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

@Vattena
Oh! Thatā€™s actually a pretty cool way of having it! I look forward to trying again! I was close on my second playthrough as the second stat was 36 hahah.
Thank you!

3 Likes

So

the powers you get before fighting the mech, do each one correspond to certain Tot3m? Iā€™ve messed around enough to have used each by now, though Iā€™m unsure of my favorite. Agh, I love this game.

Is it possible to get 100% with Kay? Iā€™m stuck at 92% on playthroughs with her.

2 Likes

The powers and TOT3Ms kinda match up, but not really. I guess they might have meshed better if Iā€™d planned everything out from the beginning, but since thereā€™s no reason for them to match up exactly, I probably wonā€™t change them.

Itā€™s not possible to get 100% relationship with anyone. In fact, 92% is probably the effective maximum (94% or 95% might be possible, but very hard to reachā€¦)

6 Likes

Powers and totems matching up? That makes sense, like a pink cat with light and white dragon with dark

2 Likes

Thanks; good news, is that better?

1 Like

Will we see more of kurtesh?

2 Likes

Are any of the powers related to stats like will with agility or super strength and such

3 Likes

I donā€™t think they are related

2 Likes

No, thereā€™s no relation between them.

Forgot to reply to this earlier. The answer is a very definite maybe. :grin:

7 Likes

What a shocking plot twist

4 Likes

Did I miss any updates?

Possibly? What was the last thing you did?

1 Like