Totem Force [Released!]

Of course! If you only save it to become the tyrant of what is left/don’t really care about saving anything and would without second guessing change sides, sure.

1 Like

That does make me wonder how a playthrough in which the MC goes bad might look different from one in which the MC starts bad :thinking:
(And vice versa, for one where the MC starts bad but goes good… though in that case, I think they might still be looking at a rather high darkness score since I don’t think there’s all that many darkness reductions :thinking:)

1 Like

Can we have a way to get Sammy to die despite playing as a goody two-shoes? Especially if the player was dating him, that would be a fun read :wink:

Well, I don’t really like killing off characters that the MC is pursuing (I’ve had it happen too many times to me), but… have you ever tried talking to Lani at the party while in a relationship with Sammy? (You have to have been quite antagonistic towards her in earlier scenes…) :innocent:

1 Like

Aha yeah but that was more frustrating than gratifying because he wouldn’t listen to me and at no point in the game after that happened was my mc given the chance to explain that Lani jumped me…and then he died so ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I just want for it to be possible for him to die even if my mc has low darkness/is close to Sammy. I think I read somewhere that he will if you leave him to die in the dream but I tried it and it didn’t happen?

(tfw when u want Sammy to die to not ruin the parallels to the in-game universe of SAMABT lol)

Kay reacted… surprisingly well to my killing/torturing people… I honestly expected her to freak out :neutral_face:, but it’s nice that she didn’t give up on me; it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :blush:

5 Likes

Darkness = 2. it asked to report this to the developer and btw i FRICKIN LOVE THIS GAME TAKE MY MONEY NOWWW!!!

3 Likes

So…Sammy like PC and Phil both or? Kinda confused :frowning: Also Chi confessed to PC too? It felt a little bit rushed, because PC spent little time with him. And I ended up with darkness = 10!

1 Like

Don’t worry, Sammy is confused, too. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yeah, I had been trying to almost parallel the MC’s feelings for Anara (or vice versa). However, that didn’t take the rivalry path into account, and, what with everything else I’ve been trying to fit in, it does feel a little bit pointless.

2 Likes

@ParrotWatcher M O R E C O N F U S I O N
and when I’m ready to be the best wingman too…:sob:
Also, did PC’s father’s profession has something to do with the conspiracy? He felt a bit like a filler character, and I don’t feel anything about his death, just a bit sad. He did left PC on their own device for…work.

3 Likes

Actually, the original story (before I actually started writing it) would have had the father involved, but I ended up giving that role to Anara’s father, instead. So, yeah, your father is just a distant (but not uncaring) workaholic.

7 Likes

Add a confusion meter to the stats page while we’re at it, lol.

6 Likes

Definitely distant if he didn’t know I am a lesbian…as if I would ever date Sammy, c’mon dad give me some credit for having standards! :unamused:

3 Likes

That would just steadily rise to 100 and stay there; it wouldn’t be that interesting. :roll_eyes:

He’s just so enthralled by Sammy’s raw animal magnetism that he can’t remember anything else. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Our dad is attracted to a friend of his daughter? Isn’t that going places we don’t want to venture?

2 Likes

Hey, Sammy can’t help it if literally everyone is falling for him. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

gross. :gift_heart: :speak_no_evil:

Why not put claws to be a weapon choice?

Well, it might take a bit of time to fit it into the fight scenes (they’re different enough from the other options that I might need to create a new category for them), especially given how late I am in the plot. Is there any particular reason you want them (besides “they look cool”)?

1 Like

And now he’s dead.:cry: So I do wonder what our poor mc’s legal situation is going to be in the epilogue.
Hope my mc doesn’t get packed of to super-religious anti-gay “relatives” or ends up in the child disservice system, or perhaps worst of all ends up being “adopted” by government agents or a ward of the state.:worried:

Sammy is kinda cute, but raw animal magnetism is more something my mc would attribute to Phil.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

My advice don’t, just incorporate claw fighting in your new wip, particularly since some sort of clawing definitely carry more, shall we say adult associations, for me.

3 Likes