Totem Force [Released!]

this game was super fun, and i was so disappointed when it ended. i can’t wait for more ;w;

3 Likes

The only bad endings are those that are badly writen…so I don’t think you will have one.

4 Likes

I feel like that you and @Dark_Stalker are best friends

I have no regrets. :muscle:

1 Like

I have never met this person before in my life :blush:

Sometimes you have to dig deep down and say to yourself, “subtlety is for chumps.”

5 Likes

Finished the update. Darkness value = 0 because nothing says “goodie two-shoes” like black draconic armor and “LEEEEROOOOYYYY JEEEEENKIIINNSSSS” as a battle-cry.

Anyway, thanks for the update. It was super fun.

2 Likes

Shading? What is shading? I gave up. :smiley: Have a Sammy and Kay walkin’ to school, ft. my dumb MC again.

28 Likes

Damn, Kay’s a cutie. That sound you hear is my brain reconsidering my choice of waifu.

More seriously, you have quite the talent, @Redthegamr.

6 Likes

Funnily enough, I’ve never actually gone for her myself. XD Even if I think she’s badass. Thanks a ton! :smiley:

1 Like

WOW… ITS COLORED :heart_eyes: and sam is so adorable :yum: :blush: , your MC and Kay also looks cute :heart_eyes: nice job!!
i like to make it my wallpaper, do you have a high res version for the pict ? :grin:

EDIT : btw, a little advice for fellow artist… you should put your name or sign somewhere in the pict, so no one will claim it as their own art… :wink:.

3 Likes

For real?! No way! Ahhhhh, let me go get the .png. XD If I knew you’d want to use it I’d have actually shaded it!

http://sta.sh/071d1o6fxzn

Hope this sta.sh link works!

XD I should… I was just too lazy this time around, but you’re totally right!

6 Likes

Eh? How so? And it’s as @Dark_Stalker says, we don’t know one another :smiley:

errr… somehow i cant download it… the sta.sh go 404 if i click download :sweat_smile:

Panics

How about this Dropbox link then… ^^; Sorry for the trouble!

2 Likes

it’s okay, i can download it with right click in the pict :blush:
edit : and i watch you DA (though i rarely open my DA :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

Oh! Okay then! XD Glad you found a work around. :smiley:

I just realised something? At the tournament, when the grumpy lady asks us for dietary requirements, and when we reply with “none”, she wants to throw us out? for making her job easier?

EDIT: There’s also some blonde girl trying to bribe my MC with a kiss at the tourney. She wasn’t here the last time… O_O

2 Likes

One would think that people who are doing a lot of physical exercise would need lots of proteins afterwards, but I guess only partial proteins from beans and nuts will do. (Assuming that lady is right in the head…)

2 Likes

I wonder since akira is small he’ll be able to escape in a cardboard box metal gear style

1 Like