Totem Force [Released!]

Jack Jaxx? Kinda reminds me of Martian Manhunter… ehh.

And, that sole Lani relationship tho haha

Isn’t that the name of the baby from The Incredibles… XD

It’s been years since my last five-minute mile, I think a five minute trip through time is out of the question for me. LOL XD

8 Likes

That frinking team name, holy frink.

2 Likes

It took 30 minutes to type

Well it seems that we have two new members of the ‘Zero-Darkness Lounge’ Club. Business is booming

Add one more to that club!

Sammy’s a cool dude.

1 Like

The person I had the highest relationship stat with was Lani :joy: :joy:. I still have no idea why I romanced her due to her being an extreme annoyance but I did it anyway. Does darkness=37 make me some kind of monster? I see many of you guys have 0 darkness.

Pfft… I have gotten 113.
And zero dark.
I’m an angel.[quote=“Captain_Communism, post:2278, topic:15440”]
I still have no idea why I romanced her
[/quote]

Because you can hurt her without a relationship drop?

Even though @ParrotWatcher is making it so there is a drop when I break her arm :rolling_eyes:

Finding out your darkness score makes me feel a lot better about my MC. Interesting that you went to break her arm. I’m not sure who is the worst out of your MC or Lani :laughing:

Hm? It’s standard dating practice right?

It’s a competition? I thought we were both nice people.

1 Like

Yes you both got the Nobel prize for decimation of the sammy population

1 Like

Jack is, in my mind, your generic good guy. More stoic, yes; not as empathic, yes, but ultimately, Jack is your generic good guy protag. He doesn’t want to make enemies where he can make friends, and any enemies he does have, he’ll defeat with as few casualties as possible.

Lani is… Well, she’s Lani. Self-centered. Bitchy. Total asshole. Cute, admittedly, but still a total alpha bitch. Jack, without a doubt, dislikes her. Sadly though, she is, unlike the monsters, human, and hence, Jack’s consciousness demands that he has to actually keep her alive… Much to his dismay.

1 Like

I wonder if killing lanI would lower our darkness

It does. In fact, it removes all of your darkness, and the citizenry give you a pretty golden statue of Lani’s decapitated corpse.

Well, I started my first relationship by cracking jokes about cannibalism, so you may not be too far off the mark.

Sounds like y’all are very tender-hearted. Softies. So does the Lounge offer…

soft drinks?

:sunglasses: YEAAAAAAHHHH

3 Likes

I move we put @anon49824592 in the brig for that horrible joke.

1 Like

Seconded, I also vote for a culling of all characters with more than 0 darkness. Only the good shall survive :dagger:

I’m part of the club too ya know.

Ah, you’ll be allowed a little leeway; only characters with darkness over 10 will get the bad ending.

Oops! Did I say that out loud? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

oh? hohhohhoh :eyes:

1 Like