Totem Force [Released!]

Maybe but trading with people that go out of their way for darkness like @Dark_Stalker would lead to more darkness all around at the minor cost of the decimation of the sammy population

1 Like

And we wouldnā€™t want that for sure! LOL

2 Likes

You left out Sam in that picture.

He already has enough severely annoying to deal with self-confidence issues.

2 Likes

Oh believe me, I know. Anyone have any idea what he looks like? Iā€™ll take headcanons, even, I should probably doodle him too while Iā€™m still conscious for the night.

1 Like

Yeah if his self confidence gets any lower there might not be anymore sammys left

2 Likes

@Curious_Boy did a Halloween picture with both Sammy and Phil:

Itā€™s not official, but the look is about right.

9 Likes

Where has that been all my life? Itā€™s so frinkinā€™ adorable!

3 Likes

Who is luke in the picture that @Curious_Boy made

1 Like

I really need to commission that artist of yoursā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m just guessing, but it could be their take on the MC? Considering the catpaw/ears.

2 Likes

Me? I would never ā€¦
So I am the richest?

Then I think Iā€™m the purest of all souls here,I got a darkness score of 4.

1 Like

Isnā€™t Chi black and Anara Arabian?

2 Likes

Ahem, 0. Members are welcome to the ā€˜Pure-light Loungeā€™

2 Likes

My darkness was 1

3 Likes

Phil could have used a nice leather jacket, other then that itā€™s a great picture.

Nope, itā€™s still mirror, mirror on the wall @TSSL is the purest of them all. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

OMG!!! :heart_eyes: I LOVE YOUR MC (EH?! :blush:) btw, im so happy to see another ver. of the character :heart_eyes:
and please do the fanart for Sam and Phil XD. my version of them isnā€™t really the official one, but im sure it pretty close as i discuss their apperance with @ParrotWatcher :wink:

just contact me when you need it :wink: i donā€™t usually opening for commision publicly, so just ask me if i have a time to accept commission or not :grin:

edit :

yes, thatā€™s rightā€¦ Luke is my MC :blush:

3 Likes

Awwwwww :heart: That is one of the sweetest things Iā€™ve ever heard! Thank you :grin:

7 Likes

seeā€¦ not all the guys are mean to you :wink: (well, sometimes :sweat_smile:)

5 Likes

speaking from experiences im sure :smirk:
d-mn riajuuā€¦ you both are too cuteā€¦ im kinda envy here :sweat_smile:

5 Likes