Totem Force [Released!]

Considering this was with my ‘mirror character’ (Playing as myself, without any roleplay) I may be a real life godly-two-shoes

2 Likes

Holy God above that is beautiful.

1 Like

I had no idea that that was what you’d call playing one of these games the way you would as yourself! I should do that too. :open_mouth:

Thank you so much. :smiley: I’m actually working on fullbody suits too. Just because I’m bored, also @Mxm124 backed me up. LOL Looking at @Curious_Boy’s official artwork for the main characters provides a huge source of inspiration as well!

5 Likes

Here, I have a Solomon-like solution for both of you, @Interestedparty and @Lizzy. I’ll lobotomize Anara, @Interestedparty can have her sexy sexy brain cells, and @Lizzy can have…whatever’s left, I guess.

Please do not step on the waifu.

1 Like

Now THAT’S a ‘Dark End’ if I’ve ever seen one, holy cow. XD

1 Like

Glad to see that I’m a source of inspiration for someone. Good luck with the body suits for the MC.

1 Like

I’m being all left out…

Seriously have you tried the being a jerk to your rival route? It’s amazing.[quote=“anon49824592, post:2173, topic:15440”]
Please do not step on the waifu.
[/quote]

Lani is waifu specifically because I can step on her. There wouldn’t be any reason for me to romance her otherwise.

1 Like

Meh, poor Chi hasn’t actually done anything to warrant a truly hateful rivalry. I mean I get the idea my mc and his rivalry is mainly based around who is the cutest guy and best actor in school productions and deserves to be the leading man.
Though the death of his dad and the destruction of his former life makes my mc a lot more antisocial and also ends that particular rivalry, if Chi wants to be the lead actor in any future school plays or the team “leader” and in turn deal with all the publicity and public relations bullcrap my mc will no longer oppose him.

1 Like

Most of the rival stuff is before the whole downward spiral of your life, though then again I didn’t choose to travel with them after that point so there could be more than I’ve seen.

I have to say it’s really interesting, reading along to see just how everyone else’s MCs developed as the story progressed. I can see most people being a little less sociable and probably a lot angrier if they went through all the crap the MC did towards the end of the demo, for sure.

Holy crap I didn’t even know you could choose to leave Chi/Anara in the dust. See, this is why I read forums, it’s interesting seeing all the different choices other people make.

Ah, also, not to flood the WIP thread with art, but here you go guys. ^^

14 Likes

I meant that when you go on trips I didn’t take them.

There might have been an option to leave them, but I don’t remember I just took the jerk option. I killed Chi though.

Ah, no wonder. Sorry if I mistook what you meant, hahah.

Well, the only part of Anara you seem interested in is her self-esteem (in order to crush it), and I can’t physically separate that from her body. Sorry.

Fluffy ice cream, actually. It’s a common confusion.

Hmm :thinking: well, my Tonio is a bit like a mirror character, but rather idealized. And Italian :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s raining men, hallelujah! :blush:

I think Tonio’s mainly becoming closer with the people he care about because he needs their emotional support :disappointed:

3 Likes

Looks like Tonio swung way in the other direction! Needing support from the friends he still has is just one of the many ways he could have handled the emotional savaging he undertook at the villains’ hands. So cool!

1 Like

… Meanwhile, here I am, with Jack Jaxx (Yes. I name all of my characters Jack Jaxx), who is probably as bland of a character as it can get.

2 Likes

Hey not just her self esteem, I want her emotions, if there was no reaction it’d be no fun. Just give me the brain.

2 Likes

If he’s not bland to you then that’s just fine, ain’t it? XD

I consider him kinda bland, I based him out of a random quote that came out of my head after all.

What quote, may I ask?