Totem Force [Released!]

I got a darkness value of 4.

1 Like

Well, you’re assuming he’s coming from a perfectly rational position, not the position of an angry 16-year-old with a chip on his shoulder.

Nah. Too much effort. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You mean the one designed to go off no matter what you do?

Well, at one point, I had a point where you could ignore him to do something else, but that ended up bringing in a completely pointless extra scene which added nothing, while causing far too much branching… :confounded: So, no, you have to put up with Ryu for now.

Everyone else: Thanks! :smile:

4 Likes

I always thought Ryu was supposed to look that big. In my mind at least.

I just had to explain to my coworker why I just started laughing my ass off thanks to that response.

1 Like

I just noticed this but who’s the blonde girl in the crowd?

2 Likes

Probably Kurtesh’s daughter…

Wait, no…

The angel to save my evil!MC from a life in loneliness

…eh…ah, screw it, her name is Mirabelle……she is… an intersting character. She knows some “magic tricks” with cards. She’s also pretty elusive…

2 Likes

true main antagonist?

1 Like

Maybe? Maybe, just working for Kurtesh, maybe more. We will see.

I just know that my evil!MC already loves her. She’s aiming for world domination by now, but she thinks about giving that stupid huge rock the planet to Mirabelle.

Evil!MC is a very “troubled” young woman…

2 Likes

I recieved a Darkness score of 40

1 Like

It would be pretty nice if we could throw his attitude back into his face then, instead of standing there and thinking mean thoughts whenever he decides to go on one of his nonsense rants.

“Angst. I am the heir!”

*if (intelligent =high) and (darkness =high)
“No, you’re a whiny brat with a chip on your shoulder who needs to stop these little temper tantrums and either help, or stay out of the way.”

“You are in my way, you are pathetic-”

“Excuse me, but can you name one productive thing you’ve done all this time other than star in a petty little talent show? I haven’t seen you gathering a team or fighting robots, or really doing anything to make a difference in this fight. Face it, Sasuke, you’re not the hero of this story. At best, you’re an annoying side character in mine. Now stay out of my way before I decide you’ve outlived my tolerance.”

Or alternatively, if you’re playing a nice and empathetic character.

“I am the heir.”

“You’re a bully!”

Either would have been very cathartic, and more in character than just standing around and accepting all his make-no-sense insults.

8 Likes

I sure hope not, because my dude 100% kissed her.

How’d you do that? I didn’t think that was an option.

i just laughed at “sasuke” part XD

She’s in the first round of the tournament, she offers to forfeit in exchange for a kiss. I don’t know for certain if there’s any specific requirements for it, but I don’t think so.

1 Like

Oh I think that’s a separate person though. Is that right? Are Mirabelle and that girl the same person or two different people?

It’s brought up in the same conversation she tells you her name.

You did notice one soldier smile and nod as he passed you.

Romance option, pls :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Okay, well, so far I’ve just caught up and read the portion with the Sammy date, meaning the path I just read was one of the briefer ones… I’ll check out some alternatives and report back, though :slight_smile: And I also now know where the comment about Sammy’s grilled cheese sandwiches comes from :grin:

Sammy continues to be cute… spoilery stuff was a bit troubling but it makes sense given the character, and it sounds like he’s learned from what happened :thinking: (I also got our relationship up to a breathtaking 96% :astonished:)

Oh yeah, and I’m still getting a darkness of 0 without even really trying… further proof that we think alike, I guess? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’ve spotted some typos earlier on while I was catching up…

Typo Smashing Time :hammer:

(indeed, you think you remember a commertial advertising “a drive so easy a monkey could do it”)

commertial > commercial (unless this is one of your weird British things? ;P)

There’s just more of the samt through here,

samt > same (unless “samt” is some kind of monster? :thinking:)

The government dosn’t care;

dosn’t > doesn’t

2 Likes

XD I would love to say that to that arrogant jerk.

1 Like

@ParrotWatcher Why is Ryu obsessed with being the So called “Heir” anyways?

2 Likes

Because the script says so.

1 Like