Totem Force [Released!]

wow… really… i was thinking to make fancomic of Totem Force lately. maybe i’ll try to work on it soon enough, the problem is… there is too much scene that i like so i can’t decide which one to draw yet :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: (and i admit, i also interested to make fancomic for some WIP that i like so far, just to appreciate the Author’s hard work and show them how much i love their story :blush:

well, back to the story… there is something that i found a bit… odd (?) at chapter 10, when MC finally meet with Chi (their romance interest) it just like : [“Hey, There.” Chi steps up and give you a warm embrace. “Don’t do that to me again, MC”.] and… i dunno, but i think he is a bit cold-hearted at that scene. if he really love and do cared for MC well being, his reaction should be more than that, for example maybe he will be speechless for a while and then hugged MC so tightly to make sure the MC is real and not just some kind of imagination or something like that. oh not to mention Kay and Sammy reaction just like “WOW the MC is alive, well that is to be expected… he/she is the protagonist afterall”

well, that’s it… im sorry if its turn out to be rude or something :grin:

3 Likes