Totem Force [Released!]

Yeah yeah yeah, keep telling yourself that and maybe one day you’ll believe it…

3 Likes

Not everyone can deal with murdering someone so easily ( smiley face).

1 Like

Posing in front of an explosion. Why does that sound so familiar?

2 Likes

Nice artwork @Curious_Boy. Anyone miss me while I was gone? My old phone with my Google account on it broke so I made this new account

2 Likes

I hope there’s a sequel to this love this game

2 Likes

hhaaaa… it’s not finished yet, and the demand for sequel already exist… that is pretty awesome XD.
btw @Harley_Robin_Evans, have you try the other WIP by the same author of this game? :grin:

4 Likes

Thanks, @Curious_Boy!

No, I don’t have any plans for a sequel, although I am still in the process of writing this one, so there will be more soon eventually…

5 Likes

I always get confuse for why are we in a dream after the robot explosion

1 Like

If you do, please resume your other wip, first. I need me some more Alex. :kissing_heart:
Also I am likely biased your other wip, imo, shows how much better you’ve grown as a writer of fiction since starting this one.

5 Likes

I upgraded your comment :wink: and now totally agree with it :grin:

5 Likes

@idonotlikeusernames, @Lizzy: I’m afraid I’ll be concentrating on Phil and Anara for now. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@Harley_Robin_Evans: Who knows? Maybe some extradimensional terror is trying to communicate with you through your dreams? :thinking:

2 Likes

That would be awesome

Hey, is there a way to defeat Ryu during the martial arts tournament?

A combination of one either one stat being at least 58% and the other 38% will get you it. During the fight, you have to choose your highest stat first then your second. I usually have 58% will with 38% heart and during the fight, I resist him and then try talking to him.

I feel sick…

You’re a monster!!!

1 Like

Says the stalker. Ha-ha-HA!

How is that monstrous?

How am I the monster here? Haha!

Anything over 10% is monstrous. I thought this was common knowledge.

1 Like

Being compassionate is being monstrous? Villainy I say!! Have at thee villain! :bow_and_arrow: HA!

2 Likes