Totem Force [Released!]

LOL… at first the MC looks like they are holding all the cards, but when she showed up its turn out the cards have been stacked against us :rofl:

EDIT : you can’t win against her, It’s in the cards

2 Likes

…that brain… that protectiveness… the combination of the eyebrow piercing and the suit… that cute attitude… :blush:

Now, if only he’ll forgive us for the kidnaps… :worried:

I do find it interesting how some people were assuming “she” and some people were assuming “he” at different times :sweat: I guess at least that means they weren’t written in a way that suggested one over the other, so that’s good :thinking:

Note: If @ParrotWatcher uses the “:innocent:” emoji, it means he’s being evasive for humorous effect :grin:

(I’m sure he’ll deny it, but it’s true… :innocent:)

5 Likes

Well I think my mc is going to need to kidnap him at least one more time. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

wonder if he also has pierced ears, earrings can be cute on the right kind of guy. :thinking:

Kidnapping Alex is fun! :grin: :kissing_heart:

Oh and hey! TSSL you’re back, missed you.

3 Likes

I’d rather give him a turn to kidnap me… :innocent:

Agreed… :blush:

Thanks! :smile: Yeah, I’ve just been spending time elsewhere but I’ve missed it here… also I lost my regular badge, and I must correct this madness! :persevere:

3 Likes

lol… i also lose it last month, and just earn it back yesterday :grin:

2 Likes

Hmmm…well…I guess if he were to kidnap my mc from that horrible “school” it wouldn’t be all that bad. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Still prefer the reverse though.

4 Likes

Hmm just replayed the demo again and got to thinking that with Phil and Sammy in the group and that doctor as a possible ally that if a sequel was ever planned and depending on the ending a school training a new generation hosts and a new MC could join the school and make a new team to fight monsters.

3 Likes

Can I beta test the game?

2 Likes

love green angel how she made in story as how her story play out
// yes I suck at english

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply; the beta is in the top post, so feel free to try it out (and remember to tell me what you think). :smile:

I should note that the final chapter is going slower than I would like, but I do hope to finish it eventually… :sweat:

16 Likes

Hey mate no worries about the wait. If there is one thing the COG community is it’s patient because we understand that time means quality. I imagine that we are all simply happy to know that at some point in our collective futures we will be able to form our own mock power rangers squad and fight monsters and the military. Keep up the great work and never feel sorry about wanting to deliver quality work cause if what you have in the demo is any indication of the final product then this game is gonna be a showstoper

8 Likes

Okay, so I’m wondering: would people like it if I included more character creation options (skin colour, hair, eyes, etc.)? I’ll admit that it wouldn’t really change that much, but I know it can be important for some people, and there would definitely be an option to skip it.

Thanks. :smile:

29 Likes

Its one of those lil aestetic things that help get more immersed, well atleast for me…
So if it isnt too much trouble i say add it

11 Likes

OMGosh, I haven’t seen this project yet. This looks AMAZING. :heart_eyes:

In terms of character creation, I always love it and I think you should put some in (not that I can talk…cough).

5 Likes

More options for character creation is most definitely a yes from me. Doing that would make the reader feel included in the story which is pretty much a important part when it comes to a game like this. I’m also glad to see that you’re still working on this story even if it’s on a slow pace at the moment.

8 Likes

Character creation is always a plus for me! Personally it gets me more immersed in the story even if it only counts in a few scenes :smile:

3 Likes

Well, that was a rollercoaster I’M INTERNALLY SCREAMING why did I let the doctor live??!

1 Like

I would say that more character creation options couldn’t hurt since it really helps players who want to really create a character to play however I wouldn’t say it’s necessary as it simply means the player just has to use their imagination more. Creators choice though I’m sure it’ll be great either way

3 Likes

It is always important to have choices in games that allow such. Having fewer choices means those that are allowed should have more impact.

It is good to see activity in one of my favorite WiP. :two_hearts:

10 Likes

More options are always nice, even if they’re just cosmetic, it is a choice game after all. :grin:

Ninja’d by Eiwynn, but these are my sentiments exactly too. :+1:

8 Likes