Totem Force [Released!]

Darkness = 37. Will = 78. Empathy = 16. Intellect = 46.
Tot = 50.

Since it said to report to author! That was a really good demo and I can’t wait to see more!

EDIT: Likely an unpopular opinion, but Lani is probably the most interesting character for me so far so DEFINITELY looking forward to seeing how far her family ties go! And the ‘inevitable betrayal’ that Sammy will be completely right on that occurs at some point.

4 Likes

I am not really sure, but I think that MC woke up from the death for the second time.

1 Like

how totem force going i hope going well

3 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

so is totem force is it still gonig?

2 Likes

Yup. :neutral_face:

It’s a little slow-going at the moment – due in part to the much more branching nature of the current chapter – but it’s certainly still going.

18 Likes

Be careful with peer reviews while helpful in revising they can lead to writers block and contradictions to your original story to fit their end narrative. Focus on your end goal for the story and be careful with writing yourself into a corner with extra choices. While welcome they can overwhelm you in your writing to the point where you feel the need to improve upon them only to scrap the paths for convenience to the story.

2 Likes

ok am glad you are still going

3 Likes

So close to the finish, yet so far away at the same time, eh? :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Thank goodness! I can’t wait to get back to saving the city!

2 Likes

So… it’s even possible to romance Akira?

1 Like

Akira’s not really into romance, but there’s certainly a friendship route with them.

4 Likes

Isn’t Akira an asexual though? Kinda got the feeling from the story

2 Likes

So she isn’t a RO? I had her affection over 80 at the end of the demo.

2 Likes

Wait, I thought Akira was an RO? Did something change? I recall that being an option… :thinking:

2 Likes

Dunno, at the end you can ask her for a date, but you will end up friendzoned, unless I’m doing something wrong. :smile:

1 Like

That’s pretty much what I meant, yeah… :sweat_smile:

I guess their route isn’t really that different from the romantic ones, except it’s more about having fun and less about actual romance. So, I guess they would count as an asexual RO? :thinking:

4 Likes

It’s a real shame that the only way to get Lana’s RO is to offer to be her personal thug. She was definitely one of my favorite routes too besides Anara.
Is there any way to romance Ryu?

3 Likes

Yea, you have to beat him befor party. :wink:
And about akira - you cannot romance someone asexual. If you romance someone asexual she/he is no longer asexual :slight_smile:

1 Like

Asexual means no sexual attraction. You can still feel romantic attraction.

4 Likes