Totem Force [Released!]

Wait; but I was going to make that the canon team name! :anguished:

2 Likes

Hey, hey weā€™re western, canon is avoid as much as possible here when thereā€™s choice :angry:

Though Eagle Japan Landā€¦ no western!

How did you know :fearful: but no itā€™s Super Mega Tubular Teenā€™s With Atitude Power Ludicrous Flamboyant Multicolor Explosive Cool Mystic Overpowered Ninja Samurai Space Brave Spirit Wizard Rangers Patrol Force

Which group is it?

:smiling_imp: all is going exactly to plan

4 Likes

That reminds me; the team names Iā€™m currently thinking of going with are:

• Totem Force;
  • Super Awesome Mega Tubular Teens with Attitude Power Ludicrous Flamboyant Multicolour Explosive Cool Mystic Overpowered Ninja Samurai Space Brave Spirit Wizard Rangers Patrol Force (by @Bluestar2.0);
  • Crazy Cats/Amazing Aliens/Daring Dragons/Awesome Angels/Spooky Skeletons (by @idonotlikeusernames, @TSSL, and myself);
  • BATTLE BUDDIES FOREVER!! (by @Terriermon50);
  • Rebel Experimental Soldiers (by @Disciple)

(Note that the in-universe origin for these names is that Sammy suggested them to you, so if yours wasnā€™t chosen, blame him and not me. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Note also that you will still be completely free to choose your own name, instead.)

If anyone has any further suggestions, please let me know.

7 Likes

#BLAMESAMMY

Probably some superhero group? Just stating my thoughts.

1 Like

Did you even make a suggestion? :unamused:

Nope, my team names consisted of a jojo reference, and

Dark Stalker and his horrible awful friends that screw up all the time and are the cause of any failure contributing nothing to any victory gained and are only there to make him look cooler and potentially act as bribes to the government if Dark Stalker wants something.

Though that obviously wouldnā€™t work for everyone.

1 Like

I like it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: But youā€™re right, itā€™s a bit too specific to include.

2 Likes

I have a suggestion.

The MC and his adequate associates.

3 Likes

Forgot the ā€œinā€ part.

Actually can I just form a partnership with the fire extinguisher that can help us? He seems useful.

1 Like

Sorry, DS, but the valiant fire extinguisher tragically lost his life in the mighty battle.

3 Likes

:sob: I thought I found the love of my lifeā€¦ NO I wonā€™t accept this! We can rebuild him! Stronger! Faster! Better! Or I can just buy one at the storeā€¦ That sounds easier, Iā€™ll go with that :blush:

1 Like

And you could buy in bulk :wink:

Will there be a funeral :sob:

1 Like

Great News!! :joy:
just manage to bought a new laptop with a debt to pay later :sweat_smile:
so iā€™ll be able to playtest game again and draw something (and more Totem Forceā€™s fanart obviously :grin:) sooner :triumph: as im still getting used to Win10 (i miss Win7 already :cry:)
that being said, i still need more time before i do some typo and bug hunting as i have to catch up with my works :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

I donā€™t think I have seen that many emojis in one post before :fearful:

1 Like

Well that figures, and here I let him live, this is what I get for being so kind hearted :unamused:

4 Likes

Iā€™m torn between letting sammy take the credit for my perfect team name or claiming glory for what is rightfully mineā€¦:thinking: I think that in my next playthrough sammy might accidentally be horrifically mangled beyond repair ā€œaccidentallyā€ by my mc

3 Likes

Yay @Curious_Boy :grinning::tada:

Really? :astonished: Never? :scream: Well :face_with_raised_eyebrow: I :pensive: guess :thinking: Iā€™ll :triumph: have :upside_down_face: to :persevere: change :crazy_face: that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Maybe he got the idea after reading a post by, say Purplemoon 3.0 on the Game of Decisions forumā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Who got what idea from who?

I was (jokingly) suggesting that Sammy couldā€™ve gotten the idea for the team name from your Totem-Force-universe-counterpart, so that he wouldnā€™t be taking credit for your idea :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes