Totem Force [Released!]

It’s sparkly goody-twoshoesesque, actually. So, if you were murdering random civilians, blowing up buildings, or walking when the lights say “DON’T WALK”, then something’s gone horribly wrong…

Yes. Next question?

Theoretically 83 (this is possibly impossible to achieve, though; the highest anyone’s managed yet is 33).

1 Like

What is it in reference to?

2001: A Space Odyssey (admittedly, the actual quote is closer to “What are you doing, Dave?”). Ironically, if he hadn’t been trying to murder you, the Major would probably have got on quite well with Sammy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

Reporting per request: 15

Reporting value: 1

Great game so far

Loving this new update. Things are really getting interesting, now. Glad to have the team growing larger, too. Are we allowed to know how big it can get?

Also, as per request: I got a 0. Guess my guy, Igknight, is just a shining beacon of justice, huh?

I think I’ll leave that one unspoiled.

ok. Finally was able to finish a session. Report “8”.

Guess I am never going to make it as a villain huh?

Nice update - Have some thoughts I’ll lay out later.

One of my favorite “parental asides” I enjoy those and would like more. :rose:

So the game tells me I should tell you I got a “7”. Hm didn’t expect much more by now…My main MC only goes out of her way to actively hurt others when those close to her got hurt/put into danger first. (I think you can guess how “bad” she feels about her first human kill…)

Ohhh don’t challenge me…

Found an error:

Ah, that elusive emapthy. Should be fixed now.

btw how do you win the tournamment? I was crafty and beat Akira by doing the whole. “I’M TAKING YOU WITH ME!” Tactic, that was fun but how the hell do i beat his stupid older brother? Bastard hurt my crush!

Well, it was a matching error as I played anyway a charater with as low empathy as possible.

And it payed off:

Well not quite 83…but I think I know where I was “too nice”…eh most oppertunities to be evil are probably missed by people trying to be nice to the ROs…is Kurtesh a RO? That could work for a purely evil MC…

Interestingly despite my MC trying to seriously hurt them Akira’s relationship stat is for whatever reason the highest my MC had during this playthrough (It’s only 58, but considering how much of a douchbag my MC was…) :anguished:

Akira really hungers for friends, do they? …Now I want to adopt hug them…

@DisturbedOne I think you need one stat at 60 and the other one around 38 (?) At least that was enough for me.

Edit: looked it up:

1 Like

Eek. I suppose that one doesn’t really count, though, since you were actively looking for it. Did you get Kurtesh to call you “frinking scary”? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Heh heh heh…

Well… yes.

1 Like

I found an error it’s happens when your at the tournament, when your mc fights with the Mohawk girl. When you pick to kick her it than says error something about the indent?:confused:

Well, it’s not my “typical” playstyle, but it was certainly entertaining and worth trying to be the worst person possible (I think I nearly had too much fun playing an evil character…I recommend it :grin:) It didn’t even feel really counter intuitive after I had settle at what kind of person I wanted to play. And for this MC it was pretty clear that none of the already introduced characters would really fit as RO (I played with the thought of them trying to pursue Ryu, but then I realized that this MC would see his protectivness for Akira probably as weakness…), so after that was clear being mean to everybody was no problem.
The only thing throwing me off a little bit was the already mentioned lack of reaction from other people besides one or two instances.

Hm :confused: Actually no, I don’t think so. But I got asked: “Did you take every opportunity possible to drink from the well of darkness?” What made me chuckle considering that, yes, this is exactly what I did try to accomplish.

1 Like

And yet another error from far too early that’s gone unnoticed until now.

If you’re willing to go after girls (I know, who’d do a thing like that? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:), there is Lani…

I am planning on having Kay hold an intervention; does that sound like a reasonable response?

2 Likes

When i got two of the achievement i was curious about purely by accident… Awesome.

That Phone Thing: You made a clichéd (yet awesome) phonecall. (10 points)
Intern: You’ve applied for an internship with GRF. (10 points)

Now how to say “Fuck you” To Laws of Gravity, Say Martha and
finally get The But do they know that? achievement…

I am willing to go after girls, but Lani is 1. annoying and 2. a little fish in evil MC’s eyes. …I honestly only want to punch her in the face…can I punch her in the face?

Heh, just one or two appalled looks / some questioning about their methods would already be enough for me but now I wonder how an intervention would go…not well when a MC already slipped to deep into the darkness/is unwilling to change I guess… Does that mean it potentially will be the end of a (number of) friendship(s)?

@DisturbedOne [spoiler] The Gravity thing: Have a will over 61 when chasing the bird. You will get an option to be a very irresponsible driver when arriving at the tower.

“But do they know that?”: I think when at the Tecson’s gravel pit sneak into the barracks and break into the office and look either at the small desk or the left cabinet, I’m not sure which of it.

Martha: …That’s the one when using their parent to save Chi/Anara I think? Just chose that option when you get it during the fight and after that try to protect the parent. [/spoiler]

1 Like

Both the second and third achievements require reasonable (or good) intellect.

As for friendships, I’m still working on that…

1 Like

I wonder… could a person play a “mean girl” trope? There were few spoiled/petty/mean choices so I wonder.