Totem Force [Released!]

When/how did you manage to get Lani to do that? the seduction you mentioned

Try talking to her at the party…while you’re dating somebody else… :smiling_imp:

It’s not letting me D: she just keeps saying she’s busy working T-T

Sorry, yes, you also have to have been acting antagonistic to her in most previous scenes.

Ah ok well there is my porblem. I’m a goodie two shoes. Thank you trying it now!

Oh thank god all of this dreaming was confusing the hell out of me (sorry for language mate)

To be fair,chapter eight itself was aptly named “What could have been…”

And true to it’s name, it shows us what could have happened if you didn’t gain your power while the events in the story continue to unfold,the thugs’s ambush,Kay’s death,monsters’s attack,Anara/Chi being Deluge,monster attack at the festival,and the last one is which I THINK is the monster attack at your birthday,but im not sure.

But I concede,the Totem and Kurtesh part is a little bit confusing.

But hey,at least we get to see Akira’s color scheme right?

And the fact that our mother is already dead,yikes

I like the cliffhanger!

Yes, prepare for the orphanage, or the step-parents from hell, or maybe if the author is feeling “merciful” just the way too strict and religious grandparents.

My MC will just stay with Kay’s brother - she won’t let grandparents get in her way - 15 years old would be fun then :wink:

Somehow I don’t think the university would allow that, maybe we can squat in the burned out ruins of the GRF facilities?

but the room has an empty bed and everything is ready for your move-in… the uni can be left out of knowing anything… isn’t that the normal plot anyways?

Maybe, however we may be “wanted” by the authorities at that point and universities are usually riddled with cctv cameras in every hallway and public space, so we’d be found out in no time.
Of course we’re sixteen, so we could try to file for early emancipation, but somehow I don’t think the government would be amenable to it and you need a lawyer to file the paperwork and a judge to sign off on it. Of course being a minor you can’t legally hire said council as your legal guardian would need to do that and somehow I don’t see that happening as any government appointed guardian would want to retain control for as long as possible and obstinate grandparents would just refuse.

Or you just live under a bridge (honestly, do I have to think of everything for you guys? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

2 Likes

Honestly that’s a bit 19th century, 21st century homeless people in developed countries usually have better options than that. Besides bridges are wired full of cameras too these days, partly to prevent people squatting under them. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So you want to play THAT game eh? How about we live in the suspiciously spacious sewer? Or live in the graveyard :smirk: ? Or,or,there’s the option to just crash some stranger’s place you know! Like a billionaire’s mansion, I doubt they’ll be in the city after what just happened, even in the off chance they were,we could just “persuade” them to leave :wink:

1 Like

Their private security forces will be though, of course it might be possible to cut a “deal” with one of them, but would dealing with an unscrupulous billionaire be any better than dealing with the government or controlling “relatives”?

1 Like

Now,let’s think about this rationally,seeing what just transpired in the city, their private security forces will be severely weakened,think about it,hello monster anyone? Beside,if you can take on a military installation, what chance does a measly private security forces have?

EDIT :
We also just kicked a metal butt,a GIANT metal butt,infact!

1 Like

True, but openly “invading” their homes would just lead to them cutting off the power and water at the very least, it would also alert the pesky authorities to our whereabouts. Sure we could squat there, but by that point they’d offer almost no advantages over any other abandoned building.

1 Like

That’s why we use the element of surprise! :tada:

You know what they say,leave no witnesses :innocent: