Totem Force [Released!]

She obviously is some kind entity that opposes Kurtesh and tries to awaken the fighters with their totem. Or something.

Or she is Kurtesh…Kurtesh’s half-human child? Something like that. (She is like Raven…DC Raven I mean)

4 Likes

You forgot the tournament, where she ask you to kiss her. Her name is Mirabella

4 Likes

Sorry; I only commissioned the five superpowered characters. I understand @Curious_Boy is doing fan-art of Sammy and Phil, too, but not Lani.

I’m saying nothing.

Again with the flirting… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (And, yes, @Urban’s right, you missed one.)

2 Likes

Well if it should end up to be something like Raven’s situation, I want MC to get an insensible Beast Boy moment:

Or she is the prototyp for the military controlled Totem soldiers…just without the lobotomy. Or maybe she is just some “random” Totem user and will be thae latest team member…Well maybe not so random because if she really is that important I guess she had a role in leading MC (and maybe others) to their totem.

Also starting from now I will imagine Lani with a short bob in the style of Irene castle…

3 Likes

Ah yes, best win ever… :smile:

You wish :stuck_out_tongue: yeah I forgot, I’m supposed to be asleep right now for work tonight so my brain isn’t fully alive :sleeping:

3 Likes

I wonder why she is so interested on the MC, if the MC kissed her and is not dating anyone, her tarot card imply that might happen something romantic between both of them.

3 Likes

And one more: sex

1 Like

Well I wasn’t going to mention those kinds of criminals, because that typically goes back to an obsession with power like BirdPeeper already mentioned.

You know what else is a criminal motive. Revenge. As in the horrific revenge that I shall be inflicting upon Lani for all the annoyance she has put me and Anara through. I could have gotten over annoying me (probably not, but for the sake of this comment, we’re going to pretend that I could have), but almost making the only person who doesn’t look like a mannequin to my Schizoid protagonist is inexcusable and punishable by lasers. Lots of lasers. In the stomach, so that her stomach may be filled with my vengeance.

2 Likes

Question that’s been bugging me: why can’t an intellectual character make a bomb without Sammy? I wanted a bomb to blow up the teacher, I uh mean the antagonists like… the Heir.

I also have to wonder why we never considered adding improvised explosives to our arsenal, especially after Sammy’s stinkbomb works so well against the first one

And there’s an abandoned office block in the city centre. To these, Chi adds a nuclear bunker that technically belings to his mother, on the basis that she probably won’t be needing it now.

• belings

68 darkness and Lani at 80 as my highest relationship…

1 Like

i have no interest whatsoever with Lani, so… well, i have no desire-mood-feeling to draw her in the near future (but its not impossible for me to draw her–maybe :wink:)… just, i prefer to draw DION CiaR :heart_eyes: instead of Lani. so nope, sorry everyone~ :grin:

2 Likes

Please, by all means, draw Dion.

1 Like

another comrade!!! :heart_eyes: lets make a fansclub for Dion!! THIS INSTANT!! :heart_eyes:
oops, okay… sorry, getting too excited there :blush:. well unfortunately you have to wait for several weeks (?) (or possibly a month?-- or more?) i dunno, too much workload right here X’D (not to mentioned i had not finish parrotwatcher comission yet… :sweat_smile:) and there is Tokyo Wizard and Totem Force comic and FAWR comic :sweat_smile:. okay. time to back to my duty – dug a hole and kill myself – err, i mean finish those drawing :grin:

2 Likes

Because I’m seriously not rewriting the entire story to add “explosives” to every battle scene… :expressionless:

Wait, so let me get this straight.

You make a Choice of Game loosely based around the Power Rangers, who:

A.) Make things explode when they fight on foot;
B.) Make things explode when fighting in giant robots;
C.) Make things explode when they’re being attacked; and
D.) Make things explode when they pose.

And you tell me… You are avoiding explosions?

Michael Bay is not pleased.

1 Like

And how many times do they ever use actual explosives?

(Besides, I already exploded lots of things. Like Sammy.)

5 Likes

lol, what @Jaxx mention about power ranger just reminded me about our discussion before, you know about their abilities to explode grass just by doing a pose :laughing:

2 Likes

Green Power Ranger: How did we blow up a clear field of grass without any barrels of explosives or landminds?

Flying Stone Head Thingy: giggling as he throws invisible dynamite everywhere with his mind

I’ve always felt that they should just face away from their opponents, and pose.

Nevertheless, it’s a bit silly, and it’s the sort of thing that I’ll steer clear of (until the final battle, depending on how you’ve played the game).