Totem Force [Released!]

Speak for yourself. I’m fully committed to roleplaying as someone with Schizoid Personality Disorder!
At least, I would be, if those could be diagnosed pre-18

In the beginning maybe, by now I play evil!MC in a pretty consistent way besides my Main!MC…stubborn evil!MC that really can’t be honest that she is in the wrong by now…

hm I wonder it would end up playing a high empathy character that ends on the dark side…fiery hothead with a lack in self-control maybe? …probably would rather regret what they end up doing, but could either stay stubborn in their position or tries to rationalise their doings depending on secondary stat…hm…excuse me I have to try something.

1 Like
  • have to keep focussed. There’s no time for angsting.
  • focused

Breaking Lani’s arm didn’t reduce her relationship bar? @ParrotWatcher are you sure she wants to be in control of relationships? I actually had a higher bar with her than Kay…

Darkness 62 while being pragmatic i.e being nice to everyone but Lani.

1 Like

Well, some options are impossible to choose if you’ve got high Empathy…

I think they’re both acceptable (but it looks like the latter is more common).

As for Lani… The breaking of her arm is somewhat difficult to interpret. Part of her finds your viciousness hot, another part is screaming in agony. So… I just had them balance out. :sweat_smile: Meanwhile, Kay’s relationship will go down the more Darkness you gain.

Though that would make for an awfully good twisted “I hurt you for your own good, I hurt you because I love you.” villain.

So what is a high darkness score anyway? Like what range?

Your making me like Lani…

I think I’ve figured out Dark Stalker’s “type” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And what’s the prerequisites for breaking Lani’s arm? And is it possible to say “this is for my birthday, you witch”?

1 Like

I had high will, (50ish) high intellect (70ish) 73 relationship with Lani and it was while searching for a new base and you can talk to everyone I think.

I have no idea what your talking about…:smirk:

That’s the main reason I need to check what scores players get. I’d guess ~30+ for high, and under ~15 for low.

It’s while you’re hunting for the Man; you can choose to look for Lani, Ryu, or just ignore both of them. You’ll need to have a low Empathy to get the option, though.

I proudly present official artwork of Anara (the surprise winner of the romance poll, tied with the even-more-unlikely Sammy EDIT: She’s up to sole number one now), as drawn by our very own @Curious_Boy:

The other characters will be presented when they are ready. :grin:

25 Likes

I honestly didn’t expect her to be so…attractive
I do have to bring up several strategic weaknesses with the armor. For starters, if I’m assuming the blue parts are supposed to be armored, why on earth are the hips and shoulders left unprotected? And why would she make no attempt at masking her gender, is she trying to impress the monsters? All that does is narrow down the list of suspects by roughly 50%

Aside from that griping, I am admittably a heterosexual male (as shameful as that is) so I won’t exactly complain at having an attractive lifetime companion. As long as her brain is equally impressive

1 Like

The armour is as much symbolic as anything else. A cat Totem gives you a spandex bodysuit, while an angel gives you a suit of actual mediaeval armour, and yet your ability to defend from attacks is not in any way affected by this.

I’m not certain why she’s trying to impress the monsters, really (perhaps she’s trying to make her boyfriend jealous?).

It’s okay. We’re a very accepting community here. We know you can’t help having been born different. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

What’s the skull totem do?

And if the armor is functionally useless, can I invest some of my money into getting some decent protection? I’d probably settle for actual medieval armor, it’d be better than nothing. If money is an issue (which it probably is with the mafia-witch burning my college fund with her narcicism), I could just start charging people for being saved from monsters. Military doesn’t pay for itself, why should I?

And Anara should know she has no competition. I mean, I would literally let a town die for her. They’re all just a bunch of mannequins

3 Likes

I would just like to stop for a moment to applaud our dear @Curious_Boy s amazing drawing skills and @ParrotWatcher s amazing ability to correct me when I am wrong…So sorry for missing you out C.B.

1 Like

Not mine! All praise should go to @Curious_Boy!

It’s not useless. It’s just that its appearance doesn’t change its functionality. The armour is actually better than standard military armour (he says, not knowing anything about standard military armour). It’s mostly bulletproof, fire + smoke proof, covers the entire body (even if it looks like it doesn’t), and is probably a more likely concept than an intangible floating skull that gives you advice.

2 Likes

I thought @Curious_Boy drew it. He even signed it

2 Likes

Edited my message, sorry everyone.

Lmao! I love doing that :smile:

Great drawing @Curious_Boy! And excellent choice of subject :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I suggested that he start with one of the cute guys, but no, he gave me Anara instead. :unamused:

4 Likes

Well score one for me! :smile:

You know, now that I know the armor is different for each different totem I can’t pick angel anymore :sob: I so hate the medieval armor :disappointed:

2 Likes