Totem Force [Released!]

for @Lizzy case, i guess its not about Chi… she just cant handle Chi’s gender in general. and being kissed (even though its for saving her MC life) by him is considered a violation/molesting of her privacy.

Edit : and that is exactly what Parrotwatcher will do to make her cry~ (he already give a nightmare scene with Sam for Lizzy) :laughing:

2 Likes

So…it would be okay if it was Anara? Or if Chi was a girl? …Well, okay…can’t really relate to that. Doesn’t change that between kissing someone and mouth-to-mouth is a difference…Maybe Chi should instead try mouth-to-nose? No contact to MC’s precious lips.

2 Likes

well… for that i cant clarified it. but the one thing i know about Lizzy is, she cant handle “romantic” act with boys. coz it give her a nightmare

3 Likes

So it would be different when Chi would do mouth-to-nose respiration, because personally I can’t really imagine something less romantic…(Expect MC would end up interpreting this as Chi having some “interesting” kink. “Don’t touch my nose you weirdo! No, don’t even look at it!”)

2 Likes

Actually, you’d lost your powers at that point, remember? So it might have saved your life. :innocent: Also, I wanted to make sure everybody got a non-consensual kiss, which is very important in these kinds of works.

5 Likes

i wouldn’t mind if Chi has that kind of kink, but my MC will prefer him to go for the lips :blush: (oh god, what am i talking about :joy: :blush:)

EDIT : okay, what did you do to me @Sammysam ? XD, i cant stopped imagining Chi with that kind of kink… arrgghhh~ because of that my mind filled with “interesting” interaction between MC and Chi at the momment. :joy: :yum: :persevere: oh god, help!! i cant clear my mind *nosebleed

5 Likes

Then my work here is done. You’re welcome!

3 Likes

But you don’t have your powers, and it happens to anyone with whoever their rival isn’t… I guess he could’ve let you drown then Chi could be the hero the city deserves instead…

Though the changing thing does seem a little weird, I think there should be an “I don’t care” option.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m changing “Trust him/her” to “Just get changed” for my next update. (I should be spending more time writing it and less time replying to all these comments… :sweat_smile:)

EDIT: Hopefully, I may be uploading the next episode tomorrow, so watch this space… :grin:

3 Likes

Does this mean I get more Anara time? :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I am also moderately interested in the answer to this question.
And more importantly, will there be chess?

1 Like

No it means she dies next episode :eye:

2 Likes

He wouldn’t permanently kill her on me, he’s not heartless. As much as I joke about him wanting me to cry, it’s all in fun :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Ok, maybe he’ll stick you in a room with Lani and Chi though?

Then Lani can help he get rid of Chi and we can hang out, I like Lani, she threw me a big party :smile: Not sure why everyone seems down on her, I must have missed the choice that lead to where she’s so bad :confused:

She doesn’t let me enjoy my birthday party (which I didn’t want btw) in my pyjamas. The only reasonable consequence is that she has to die.:angry:

2 Likes

Oh… then he’ll lock you in a room with “The Heir”, Akira, chi, Sammy and Phil.

1 Like

She kept me from having classical music, when I’m pretty sure the party should be tailored to the preference of the guest of honor

And I wanted to have a quiet outing with Anara. Just the two of us, under the starry sky, discussing scientific theory and political philosophy and chess. But Lani apparently thought her party was more important than my birthday

4 Likes

Well I wanted the party and I wore my best clothes so we were good. :astonished: so wait, I’m awful for being freaked out about what some strange guy did to my unconscious body, but Lani gets mad at you for wearing PJs to your party and she has to die? Am I being punked here? :confused:

1 Like

Cause she’s a spoiled stuck-up girl who forced us to spend most of our college fund on a frinking party maybe?
Thanks for stealing my future Lani, particularly since it was that party that drove our dad to that hotel where he was later kidnapped, which led to him getting killed. Which now means that my mc will be forced to deal with politicians he’d rather not deal with in order to get some his future back, oh and humiliate the current president but that last part is the only positive of any “deal” my mc makes, compared to his old situation.

4 Likes