Totem Force [Released!]

Wow… I feel like a complete idiot. Maybe you should remove that line and put ‘End of Demo’. The way it is now, where it says choosing one of these ends the game, sounds like what other authors do when their WIPs have parts that haven’t been written yet. Then again the only people this would be for are people who, like me, missed the fact that it says ‘Submitted’ in the f-ing title. But still.

In the op it says that the game is submitted… maybe you missed that part.

I am on mobile…so I don’t even have to go to op. It’s always on top of my screen.

And yes I also missed the part where you said you missed the ‘submitted to HG’. lol

1 Like

I almost missed the part where you said you missed it. It seems we’re all oblivious.

4 Likes

Any news from the HG about the release date? It’s been a while…:man_superhero: :

2 Likes

The backlog with HG seems very long and this one was completed a while after Keeper, which is only now being released on the 24th (hopefully). At this rate my guess would be May or June.

6 Likes

Last I checked with Tom, he hadn’t heard anything on that yet. Judging from other Hosted Games, it’s likely to be some months yet. I believe they don’t usually determine release dates until a while longer, however.

Certainly nice to see you’re excited about the game, though :smile:

4 Likes

Yup… totally excited about the game…:partying_face:

Ohh… I actually saw the keeper very recently… so I thought totem force was submitted before the keeper…my bad.

3 Likes

I’m afraid @TSSL and @idonotlikeusernames are right; I haven’t heard anything yet, and since I did submit a few months after Keeper, I don’t think that’s necessarily a bad thing. Thanks for your interest, though. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Good things come to those who wait right

4 Likes

I trying to get the defy gravity achievement but for got how to get it can some one help?

You need high will, and then drive your bike up the building at the end of chapter 4.

I’m thinking I’ll probably be taking down the beta/demo in a few days, as the completed game is scheduled to come out in about a month (note that this is an estimate, and may change). :thinking:

9 Likes

I am proud for you birdie :hugs: Also day one purchase buy something nice to @TSSL with my percentage lol.

3 Likes

Add mine to that as well should give you about $2 to work with after everyone else has gotten their cut. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Note: Link removed.

The game is currently estimated for release on April 4th (note that this may change).

20 Likes

I once tried to play the demo but it was so big that I thought I was playing the full game. So I decided against it and now waiting for a digital copy.

Wait so this was only the demo :sweat_smile:

I can’t tell… because I didn’t finish it…:sweat_smile:
Maybe it was the full game…

I’m so excited for you! I can’t wait to buy this and play the full game! You should be so proud of your accomplishment!!

4 Likes

Any similarities between the Ryo Yoshida in Dark Matter who is “heir” to the kingdom of Zyron and this one?

P.S The Only permitted answer is Yes

1 Like

two more days left for full Totem force

2 Likes