Totem Force [Released!]

I would say leave it up for now so people can keep reading it until the beta testing is over and the game is ready to be sent to CoG for publication. I’ve seen some authors do that for different Hosted Games.

1 Like

I am very happy to hear the news! I absolutely love the story you have written and am glad to see that it is even going to beta!!! I would volunteer to help you with the beta testing, but alas i have never done such a thing and it looks like you have more than a few people who have quite the expierence in beta testing.
As for the link at the top, I personally think you should keep it up so we have something to satisfy our needs/cravings of TF until it’s released.
Best of luck on finishing the rest of the story!! :smile:

2 Likes

I am willing to do beta if you have me

1 Like

that art look great ! Btw…anyone though Power Rangers at 1st glance ?..no?..just meh?..cough…ok lol

Is it too late to make a tiny request ?

found this

Summary

And yes . I do have feelings for Alexeia. He’s one of my closest friends
(I’m playing as a female)

1 Like

wow! congrats on finishing the game! Im looking forward to this.

1 Like

Huh… Looks like I already fixed that. :confused: I must just not have uploaded the fix to the old beta. Thanks, either way. :slight_smile:

@MooMooChkn and @Takashi_Shin: thanks for the offer. :slight_smile: I’ve got quite a few people already beta testing, but if I do need more, I’ll certainly ask you.

2 Likes

Yay! I’m so happy for you and this game! :smiley:

1 Like

what statistics are needed to beat true heir.thanks

1 Like

thank you for the comentary.

1 Like

You need one stat to be above 56 while the second stat needs to be above 36-38. But you’ll have plenty of opportunities to get both above the minimum required stats to beat True Heir.

2 Likes

I am a busy bumblebee, but feel free to consider me if you’re in a bind. Particularly if you’re deciding on whether the epilogue should include more glitter and unicorns.
:sparkler::unicorn::sparkler::unicorn::sparkler::unicorn::sparkler::unicorn::sparkler::unicorn::sparkler::unicorn::sparkler::unicorn::sparkler::unicorn:

Good luck, Tom!

4 Likes

I wouldn’t say “plenty”, but certainly more than enough. :thinking:

@poison_mara would love that, I’m sure… :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

@ParrotWatcher I KNEW IT … THIS GAME IS A ELABORATE RUSE TO KILLING ME USING SWEET PONIES AND RAINBOWS… :wink: Being fair there is several moments were character could be rudeless and angst. My only problem is not enough ways to say certain characters that they could try to control their mother birthdays… Oh how i miss throwing Laina my cake into her vipers face or take her phone and crushing it with my heels and say now you put your loser face in ytube…

3 Likes

It might be rather fun to get the balance, though :grin:

4 Likes

I would Totally been doing laina a favor launching her a cake humility and not poke super heroes in the eye is a great lesson to survive. And she has bought all lotto tickets to die by poison. (Poison is my heroe name)

1 Like

Like Spider Man?

?

Oooh did you break 100 darkness?

3 Likes

Once again, the 0 darkness gang are open to new members :smile:

1 Like

To be fair, I did that too. Besides you guys get too much priority. More high darkness benefits!

4 Likes

I knew if I disappeared for a few weeks something would happen.

1 Like

Congratulations and good luck with the beta