Totem Force [Released!]

How many sacrifices did it take to finish it?

1 Like

I think I just saw a swarm of pigs :pig: flying by. The impossible seems to have become routine today! :grin:
I blame @TSSL for this, he has apparently not been keeping you distracted enough! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I donā€™t think we wanna know. :fearful:

7 Likes

I already said ā€œeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeā€ to Tom in private, but just for the public recordā€¦ eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :hugs::kissing_heart:

Ssssshhhh, he isnā€™t supposed to know about my secret sacrifice pact! :imp::hocho::heart::space_invader:

5 Likes

In case anyoneā€™s wondering, the current word count is 252,000, and 211,000 excluding command lines. The average playthrough length didnā€™t quite reach 70,000ā€¦ :disappointed_relieved:

Only like a few. :roll_eyes:

Oopsā€¦ Sorryā€¦ :speak_no_evil:

:roll_eyes:

5 Likes

You know, I did occasionally encourage him :sweat_smile:

Plus, you know, committing unspeakable rites on his behalf :man_supervillain::fire::skull:

Oh, is that all? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Why do I feel like my darkness score just went up? :frowning:

3 Likes

i would love be a beta tester :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations! Such good news.

2 Likes

Whoopsie-daisy.

Fun fact: This is the only game that holds the distinct honor whereupon my chosen MC has dated and chucked every available
male RO.

:couple: - :man_facepalming: = :woman_shrugging:

And they said it couldnā€™t be done. Or maybe ā€œtheyā€ was me, and ā€œcouldnā€™tā€ was shouldnā€™t after you attempted to murder and maim all that MC may hold dear via the power of code all to sate your never-ending thirst for destructionā€¦

FĆ©licitations!

Long past time to replay the demo, no?

Iā€™ll return in a bit.

{likes to end posts with a cliffhanger}

5 Likes

Well, I guess you can spend the fair with Chi, ask Sammy out before the party, but then get Laniā€™d, and then spend the day with Phil, while kissing Ryu in a side sceneā€¦ :thinking: (Also, this way you can lock lips with Lani, Anara, and possibly Mirabelle, too. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: ) Or did you not mean all in the same playthrough? :confused:

3 Likes

Congratulations for ending the game Iwill buy it day one for support even if probably donā€™t end reading it. Too much glitter and power of friendship for me is like Sailor moon had a baby with Save by the bell. Still I think you are a great writer and hope next game will be less power of teen friendship.

1 Like

If his next game is still what I think it is the characters are a bit more mature and the world/setting certainly seems to be a fair bit darker.

5 Likes

I love our parrot friend but when I arrive that elevator and everyone started to do sailor moon posses I had to stop reading forever too much sugar. Still I know he will have super success because Itā€™s a very popular genre. And every other game who donā€™t force me a bunch of teen friends it would be the best.

However I have to recognize that the intro and all the meeting the subject was really good solid funny writing

2 Likes

You donā€™t have to poseā€¦ :sweat_smile: And itā€™s only really ā€œPower of Friendship :tm:ā€ if you have high empathy. High will is more ā€œPower of the Selfā€, which is also an important anime thing. :slight_smile:

Wile I certainly do want to complete that one, I donā€™t really know if itā€™s what Iā€™d go for next, Iā€™m afraid. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

When I read tht scene back them only choice was pose pose or like give a speech like I am the defender of Justice and glitty ponies!

Still Maybe the final product is not so friends forever I read year or so ago?
Still my money and my five stars review is for you.

And If you need any feedback you know where I am. Maybe it would not be useful but sure whe have some laughs and fun about it.

1 Like

I donā€™t think thereā€™s ever a choice which is either just pose or talkā€¦ :confused: And you can certainly be less friendly to the friends as the story progresses. :thinking: I did consider adding a ā€œDo you really like them or not?ā€ choice at the start, but felt that that would make everything just much more complicatedā€¦ :sweat:

3 Likes

It was a good call. Most people donā€™t play like me. So is a good commercial idea not doing that. When game is out I will make a character called Kitten Glitter

1 Like

this is great two hear you put lot of hard work on this I am glad for you

2 Likes

Congratulation! :smile: Itā€™s good to see this WiP finished.

In my opinion, I think closed beta test is better. Because from personal experience, I can give better feedbacks without worrying point out something too much, and not unsure whether I should post my feedback or not.

Itā€™s ultimately your decision of course, you the author after all :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

I wish you good fortune with the game, it was a long process but now you are almost reaching the end. You deserve a moment to breathe easily.

4 Likes

Okay, so Iā€™m thinking Iā€™ll try a closed beta, although if that doesnā€™t work, Iā€™ll just make it open.

So, thus far the only people to actually request to be testers were @MindightWatcher and @Pedro_Ferreira. I know @poison_mara offered, but I certainly donā€™t want to force you to read something you wouldnā€™t enjoyā€¦ :sweat_smile: And I guess @idonotlikeusernames and @Vattena sounded like they were both offering, too, but I donā€™t want to assume anything. :sweat_smile:

So, is there anybody else who wants to offer to help?

6 Likes