Totem Force [Released!]

Is brainwashing easier to break if it’s just been done or is it harder also does it become harder to break because if so you have your work cut out for you

1 Like

Which is way cooler then silly wings, though the jetpack and wingsuit will do in a pinch, I think my mc would still prefer the bike when given a choice, which is any situation where transportation doesn’t require him to fly.

It’s true, he considers my character with 27 to be dark…:expressionless:
though I guess most of my mc’s “darkness” comes from being this to people who are not his friends.

2 Likes

Silly wings!
I so wish for ,no specific reason, we could do PvP (I would show you why “silly wings” are better than a motorbike)again for no specific reason

2 Likes

I still protest the Kay refuses based on Darkness, especially with such a low score and she’s not there for everything… Plus isn’t she still available on high Dark later on anyway?

Does Sammy have a type or something? He’ll go on about both the Tennysons… maybe he was a really big Ben 10 fan?

@ParrotWatcher Also question what does spurnmartialsarts and warrior do for you?

1 Like

Wait does this mean that I played a true ideal hero like a “with great power comes great responsibility” kind of hero

1 Like

I mean I’ve managed Zero dark before… there’s also about three one point reductions throughout the story.

1 Like

Thank (not Kurtesh) god

1 Like

Can’t someone make another (think lani can cover it)

1 Like

Sure, it can be done, but it isn’t the most fun route, imho.

Yes, but I and my mc still like the motorbike better as a form of transportation then flying with the jetpack.
Maybe it’ll change if we ever learn how to manifest an entire VTOL seventh-gen (or whatever they have in that future) fighter jet with our powers.
Even then for simple daily transportation my mc will probably always favour a motorcycle over other mundane transport such as cars, normal bikes or public transport.

2 Likes

Okay that’s respectable

"Um… no. You seem to believe I’m a masochist. While it’s true I enjoy you’re brutality,

You liked it a few patches ago :sob:

To be concluded…

Please report these values to the author:

Darkness = 133. Will = 54. Empathy = 10. Intellect = 72.

Tot = 46.

Character status (please check to see that this makes sense with your story):
Kay (40): Alive.
Sammy (45): Dead.
Anara (12): Unknown.
Chi (63): Dead.
Ryu: (13) Dead.
Akira (18): Dead.
Lani (82): Alive.
Phil (62): Alive.

Still broke Lani’s arm. We’re just dating now :blush:

2 Likes

Don’t worry she’s probably still a masochist (she is dating the person who broke her arm)

1 Like

Yeah but she used to get a relationship boost out of it, now, this

Why’d Mirabel disappear? Is it because of Lani?

1 Like

I think she only appears if you’re dating her or if you’re not dating anyone

@ParrotWatcher probably didn’t want to encourage that kind of romance

He said it was too much for her and so made it negative, not a high one though because she still likes you being violent… just not towards her. Plus I did get the opportunity to break a guy’s legs for her so…

1 Like

twisted
Filler

Hey she’s the best, the only more fun romance I think I could have had was making Anara kill her dad and then date her.

1 Like

If you say so but I’m guessing you would have to kill the others to keep her with you after you’ve “taken care” of your enemies

1 Like

I mean half of them are dead already…

1 Like