Totem Force [Released!]

I could have not dropped my guard completely/killed the general earlier/not completely ignored the weird person who somehow knew I would get a call after she stopped talking, I mean seriously how have I not been kidnapped already (the trap does not count)

They have an Ultimator, I want an Ultimator, I can steal their Ultimator, how can it not happen

1 Like

Youā€™re a sentai protagonist, even on an evil playthrough you arenā€™t smart enough for that :blush:

4 Likes

Is this the same reason I only realise I can grow wings at any time after Iā€™ve officially become the slowest member of the team

4 Likes

I knew I was being too nice, I should have been (far)more ruthless

1 Like

You slightly blowed up the last oneā€¦ :frowning:

You had a motorbikeā€¦ :motorcycle:

3 Likes

Pretty sure everyone else could fly

Are the military seriously not getting enough funding to build a few more or are they just lazy.Asking this so Iā€™ll know how proud I should be,then are there no giant monsters. If youā€™re wondering why I would be proud itā€™s because in any game where a military group is your enemy thereā€™s always a sense of satisfaction when you destroy one of their really expensive toys,thereā€™s an even bigger sense of satisfaction when you realise they canā€™t replace it.

2 Likes

Anara and Ryu canā€™t fly at all; Akira can sort of fly, but only at running speed. Only Kay, Chi, and you can fly.

3 Likes

Thank you thank you THANK YOU

How do Anara and Ryu get around then?Akira doesnā€™t really fly then,she floats.

1 Like

Hey question, does unwanted stalker route or bitter rivalry give more darkness? Iā€™m guessing bitter rivalry butā€¦

1 Like

Think they give the same amount at the start but maybe rivalry gives more opportunities to gain more

1 Like

Just realized that I canā€™t go out with Kay now, and I donā€™t get darkness for leaving someone for Laniā€¦ my lifeā€™s been a lie.

2 Likes

Darkness = 124. Will = 52. Empathy = 10. Intellect = 74.

Tot = 46.

Character status (please check to see that this makes sense with your story):
Kay (36): Alive.
Sammy (61): Dead.
Chi (9): Unknown.
Anara (67): Dead.
Ryu: (16) Dead.
Akira (18): Dead.
Lani (57): Alive.
Phil (54): Alive.
Mirabelle (74): Unknown.

Missed out on a few Lani dark points thoughā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure if anyone has asked this question yet, but if you were to kiss Mirabelle at the tournament and end up dating Kay, just how Kay would react after Mirabelle straight up says that you two kissed? I donā€™t think sheā€™d be too happy with me lol

1 Like

How can you manage to kill almost everyone in one play through, gonna guess thatā€™s how you managed to get so many darkness points.

1 Like

Donā€™t forget the unlisted, I also got Anaraā€™s papa killed :blush:

Thatā€™s not a lot :confused:

1 Like

How did I end up with only 10!!I killed too!

1 Like

I think having all those dead teammates will come back to bite you

1 Like

But did you bully someone, kill three friends, torture somebody, break a frienemyā€™s arm and let another die?

How? Iā€™ve done everything else alone.

1 Like

The great (insane)god Kurtesh shall descend on you and probably make you wish you still had meat shields ā€¦ I meant teammates/allies

Yukiā€™s last stand :cry:

I did one of those things too

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what civilians are for.

1 Like