Too Different Discussion Thread

Thank you! I’m planning on updating regularly.

That sounds almost ominous from the way you typed it, but I’ll take it as a good thing lol

Aw, that’s so sweet! You’re welcome!

4 Likes

I’ve been chipping away at this the passed week, and I finally think I’m done with what I would consider the introduction. You can make your character, see where you fall on the warped/humanity scale, and now we’re about to venture into the floors of the Warped species. I’ll probably do them in a random order unless someone really wants to see one first.

3 Likes

well count me as hooked to the story ! Plug it trough IV! I want MOAR! :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

1 Like

Looks like the making of a great story.

1 Like

Lol! I’ll try to keep it coming at a steady pace! (;

@Delphi: Fixed!

Thank you very much! I appreciate your kind words.

1 Like

Small update, today! I’ve decided randomly to start with the Weres/werewolf part, so choose that, as it is the only one currently with some story to it. Also, you’ll get more content if you are half-Were, because you will also meet your extended family in this update.

5 Likes

GASP! Blatant favoritism? I’m appalled.

1 Like

Hey, somebody’s got to corner the market on the furries, and it might as well be me!

1 Like

Hahahaha! You got me there, mate. Touche.

1 Like

Added a small update tonight. Nothing major, but some more plot things have happened.

5 Likes

1 Like

This may just be me being picky, but why does the father refer his 15 year old son as dear and sweetie?

2 Likes

Fixed!

Because he loves and supports his child? I’m not really sure I understand your aversion to it. :\

2 Likes

Yeah I get that but for it feels like those word typically reserved for father and daughter or mother and son interactions…Ig it isnt really a big deal but i thought I’d ask

1 Like

I guess I just don’t see those forms of address as gendered. ¯\ _ (ツ)_/¯

5 Likes

Added another small update! I finished the breakfast scene for all player character origins and set-up the choices of what you can do while you are in the Were’s lands. Let me know if there are any bugs, typos, or anything else that concerns you!

9 Likes

I have completed the hunting scene for player characters of all backgrounds, though the half-Were MC will have some extra interactions with their uncle and with their own identity. Let me know if there are any bugs, typos, or anything else that concerns you!

11 Likes

The scenes where you help the Den-Mother have been completed for all backgrounds, though again you get more content if you are half-Were. I’ve also added a quick-start feature where you just pick the basics like your name and relationship values and can skip right to the new content if you don’t feel like re-playing the prologue for the thousandth time lol.

EDIT: I fiddled around with my folders in order to properly run randomtest and quicktest on this project. This caught some errors that I have since fixed.

8 Likes

The newest update includes romance thresholds for some characters. What does this mean, though? Basically, this is a value that starts at zero and progresses by one every time you share a significant scene with a character. Certain love interests require a lower threshold to romance, like IAH, because they’ve known you longer than others or for other reasons. Note that you need to have a high enough relationship value to access these scenes, though. No one is going to want to smooch you if they hate your guts, no matter how romantic you think you are.

12 Likes