I would love to play this game it was so fun to read

1 Like

I would test if I wasn’t occupied with p5r

1 Like

I really liked the demo and would be willing to help

1 Like

If you still need more folks, I’d happily test it out :wink:

1 Like

Hey, if you need anymore then the current people, I would be up to test it out too! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Would like to gladly test your game.

1 Like

Would gladly try to help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, everyone! I would first like to thank you all for your enthusiastic response – I greatly appreciate the support!

Those of you in round one should have already received the link through private message, and you have five days to provide feedback before I move on to the next round. Unfortunately, if you do not respond or for some reason cannot reply, I will be unable to credit you as a beta tester in the published game. Please remember that by “feedback”, authors mean critique deeper than “I liked this game” or “this character was bad”.

Thank you again and I look forward to hearing from you all! (:

EDIT: I forgot to mention that there are only two slots left for the third round, but that I will be accepting back-up testers in the event that, like, only two people are actually able to respond. So just because your name is not on the list for a given round, it does not mean that you will not be able to participate in the test.

3 Likes

I would love to help test!

1 Like

Hey there! I sent you my feedback, please let me know if you received it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are tester number four in round three!

I have received it – thank you!

1 Like

I’m interesting in beta testing! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay! You are tester number five in round three. I will private message you with the link and some other information once your round arrives!

2 Likes

Always willing to help test new stories
Thank you

1 Like

All right – I’ve added you to the back-ups! You will be contacted if I do not receive enough responses from those who are signed-up for rounds two and three.

When does round two start?

1 Like

Right now! I literally just sent the private message one minute after you posted here, lol. ^ _ ^

I am also interested in beta testing this game!!

1 Like

Okay, you’re on the back-up list!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.