This update comprises of a chapter I’m lovingly calling “Chapter 1.5.” It comes in between the already-uploaded Chapters 1 and 2, and its purpose is to expand some elements I thought were necessary before I throw you into Chapter 3. For that reason, I high recommend you play again from the start and override your old save files.
The size of this update is around 9k words, and the size of the playable demo is now around 32k words.
- Chapter 1.5
- Bug fixes, spacing errors, grammar stuff.
- Updated Julia’s description in the stat page.
- Finished “dream job” section, as well as a few other scenes for customization.
What I’m looking for in terms of feedback:
- Spelling errors, bug fixes, grammar improvement.
- Feedback on my writing style
- Anything else you feel like bringing up!
In more exciting news, I’ve started a Ko-fi! The link has been quietly sitting in the first post for a week or so, but I’d like to officially share it here.
You absolutely don’t have to donate, but if you like what I’m doing and want to see more of it, I’d really appreciate it! Plus, we’re already 60% of the way to me opening up commissions, if that’s something you’re interested in.
TTWW now also has a Discord. Feel free to join if you want to discuss the game! Everyone there is super nice and enthusiastic.
That’s all, and I hope you enjoy the new update!